Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is starting to resemble the DOFP thread from a few months ago :slap

I have faith that this movie will be at least be better than 70% of Marvel Studios’ films, and 100% better than what Sony is producing these days.

I have faith that this movie will be at least be better than 70% of Marvel Studios’ films, and 100% better than what Sony is producing these days.
Would you please stop ripping on Marvel every chance you get? You love Fox and Hate Marvel.....we get it.

laugh.gif

I'm not sure why that's hard to believe (well actually I am, Marvel Studios fanboy bias and all...), DoFP and First Class, both of which are the most recent superhero films by FOX, are generally regarded as being better than a handful of Marvel Studios films. Specifically Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Thor, and Thor: The Dark World.

We know so little about this Fantastic Four film that it's beyond silly to start bashing it based on a casting decision or because it may not be based on one specific comic.

All we know right now is that it's by FOX, and FOX's last two superhero films were above and beyond what people expected. So many people trolled the Days of Future Past thread because of random, pointless **** like bland costume designs. What happened when the film came out? Almost everyone agreed it was a great movie.

But people never learn, and they like to endlessly ***** and moan, so the same thing's going to happen in this thread.

karamazov80;6965687 I definitely think there's a possibility that audiences of actually good films will support their movies if they don't suck said:
Okay getting back to this one with some actual seriousness. The Batman and X-Men movies got bad and then fans embraced good ones but those movies *started out* good. Batman 89 and X-Men 1 and 2 were big deals. People weathered the crappy efforts and then were enthusiastic about quality returning and exceeding that of the originals. But GI Joe, GR, and FF? I don't know. Those are tough sells these days. An insanely talented director with a true passion for doing these films justice is just going to have to go to Fox or whomever and really take the reigns.

Would you please stop ripping on Marvel every chance you get? You love Fox and Hate Marvel.....we get it.

I guess you completely missed that I threw in Sony there as well huh?

Iron man 2, Iron Man 3, Thor TDW, The Incredible Hulk, And Cap TFA all range from crap to mediocre.

What is it that actually has everyone so sure this movie is going to suck? The cast seems fairly talented, the director is good, the writer just co-wrote the best superhero film of the year, so what is it that sucks again?

Johnny Storm is black, and they seem to be drawing more from the Ultimate FF comics, that's it, both which I'm actually excited see. This just seems like another case of fans being pessimistic and overreacting to every bit of info we get.

I hope when Iron Man 4 releases, everyone gives it just as much hell with every rumor considering the series' track record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back