Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not optimistic. Kate Mara said that they've all signed on without reading a script. Also that it won't be based on the source material and will be realistic and grounded which I don't see working at all.

Didn’t they say the tone similar to Raimi’s Spiderman? Grounded, but still fun. I could be wrong on this one, but I thought it was going to be loosely based on the Ultimate comics.

You what would be interesting? If FF really does share a universe with Fox's X-MEN, what if the events of the 2005/07 films still occurred in that universe, but Wolverine's time travel caused a long term ripple effect somehow resulting in the younger FF cast and black Johnny Storm?

You what would be interesting? If FF really does share a universe with Fox's X-MEN, what if the events of the 2005/07 films still occurred in that universe, but Wolverine's time travel caused a long term ripple effect somehow resulting in the younger FF cast and black Johnny Storm?

whaaat.....

ea24410d_mindblown-o.gif

Enough with the Star Trek :lol

I watched "That Awkward Moment" today and unfortunately I found both Miles Teller and Michael B Jordan both uncharming and uninteresting to watch. I'm sure with a good script they may be OK, but I don't get any of the fuss over either of them. Plus... people talking crap about Adam Driver from the new SW being ugly should take a look at Miles Teller too. He looks like a potato.

Kate Mara will be the only reason I'll see this. I like her too much. :lol

I watched "That Awkward Moment" today and unfortunately I found both Miles Teller and Michael B Jordan both uncharming and uninteresting to watch. I'm sure with a good script they may be OK, but I don't get any of the fuss over either of them. Plus... people talking crap about Adam Driver from the new SW being ugly should take a look at Miles Teller too. He looks like a potato.

Kate Mara will be the only reason I'll see this. I like her too much. :lol

because Michael B Jordan was great in Chronicle and Fruitvale, also pretty good on parenthood and friday night lights. Miles Teller I have no idea, never seen him act before but he just looks stupid, like you said lol

I'll have to check out his other films, I really wanted to like him when watching it :lol

I've heard good things about Chronicle, maybe I'll start with that :D

Do yourself a favor, and don't believe the hype of Chronicle. I heard good things about so I expected a good movie and saw a decent low budget film. I didn't see anyone in it that wowed me.
Its not bad just not as good as its been built up as.

Back