Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's clobberin' time - who's friends with Michael Chiklis on FB?

He can channel his characters from The Commish & The Shield too while he's down there pummeling those clueless cretins. :lol

Part 2?! :rotfl

The Wolverine sequel isn't a surprise (hope Jackman's on board), and I think we know the "mystery movie" is probably Venom.

4a9uvy9u.jpg

According to this chart rofl, Venom is with Sony not Fox.

It's a safe bet it's the Xmen FF crossover considering its 1 year after FF2.

Idk how I feel about that... Like it sounds exciting and I should be excited, but the fact that I dont like Fox for butchering Xmen, what they're doing to FF, and that they don't have that much film franchises, I just feel they're rushing and trying to hard.

Oh and another Wolverine movie... Yay...

Interesting that Franklin Richards was in the Power Pack. I wonder how that might play out (if it plays out at all)? Why would Universal try to obtain/retain Namor by himself I wonder?

4a9uvy9u.jpg

Idk how I feel about that... Like it sounds exciting and I should be excited, but the fact that I dont like Fox for butchering Xmen, what they're doing to FF, and that they don't have that much film franchises, I just feel they're rushing and trying to hard.

You're right. :slap Brainfart. :lol

Let's hope it's the long teased Deadpool movie then. Though only with Reynolds because I can't picture Seann William Scott (Stiffler) doing it any justice. :monkey4

Fox already locks in a weekend for the reboot's sequel even before they started filming the first one... ballsy, especially considering all the crap the the reboot's already going through and they even haven't started filming yet.

Damn it. So I'm assuming since they already announced a sequel the idea of the director/cast getting replaced is kinda out the window? I hope it's not. :lol

Can Fox just go bankrupt or something. The casting alone for FF is so so wrong.
Were you watching my dream last night or something? Lol

Interesting that Franklin Richards was in the Power Pack. I wonder how that might play out (if it plays out at all)? Why would Universal try to obtain/retain Namor by himself I wonder?
Franklin should get his own movie, he's the most OP mutant I have EVER heard of, he's practically immortal/godlike

...because I can't picture Seann William Scott (Stiffler) doing it any justice. :monkey4
Good god man that is a scary thought...

Avengers 3 should give us the omnipotent character. Would be funny if he is ultimately defeated by one random member of the Power Pack, who wouldn't have a last name in this universe.

4a9uvy9u.jpg

That's an awesome chart

4a9uvy9u.jpg

Who's that in Universal?

Back