Fan Expo Canada 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great time today.

I spent the first 5 hours in line to get my ticket and all my autographs. After that I went shopping. I didn't buy much but I did get a cool 1/6 Cammy Statue and finally got my Harley Quinn 1/2 bust:yess:

Plus I got to talk to and get my picture taken with mother ____ing Micheal Behin!!!!!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::thud::yess:

Great I'm definitely going and after the show Down to my local comic shop (silver snail) for there annual midnight madness sale!!!

I called them and they say this year they are doing it the week after FanExpo!! I guess I see you there again but am I not seeing you put all your stuff for sale on CL?

I think they do that only on site.. so al,oct over .. how is everyone's impression.... should I go? any pictures? report in please

I called them and they say this year they are doing it the week after FanExpo!! I guess I see you there again but am I not seeing you put all your stuff for sale on CL?

Hey no they had there sale on saturday the 27th I went and it sucked im a statue guy and they didnt have anything special! and there Faexpo booth wasnt anything special either. I still dont know who you are lol can you pmme a pic lol.

P.s I was going to sell my collection but im not ready to part with it yet..... I just cant lol..

Went to the Toronto Fan Expo today and picked up this stuff:

SIDESHOW CONAN PF

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

WONDER WOMAN

DSC00144.jpg

Star wars Vader lightsaber and signed phoo by vader

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

went yesterday (Saturday) with my wife and daughter and had a blast. Got Katee Sackhoff to sign my little fraken colonial and she was really nice to chat with, doug bradley let me get a photo with him, and we chatted for a while, he was apparently unaware that sc was making a pf, so he's going to look for it. Spent some time with anthony daniels who I have missed on every trip to to that he has been on in the past 15 years, so that was nice, he found out my daughter was a clone wars fan, so he signed a photo of the clone wars threepio for her at no charge. Met robert england at days end, we were almost the last people in line, so we chatted for a bit, he's really big into promoting leteracy, so he did a photo up for my class this year, and signed it to me as their teacher (mr. g) and handed it to me as a gift. he was super nice for such an evil villian. Also met micheal bliene (SP) he was with the kid from Walking dead, so we chatted there for a bit, and met the entire cast from Todd and the book of pure evil (look it up if you haven't seen it, it's rediculous horror comedy). My daughter met tom felton, so she was thrilled as a potter fan, that was an insane line with all the drooling teens. She also won a t-shirt at a trivia contest for Real Steel (we had to go 3 times before she new all the answers though) Shopping was fairly limited for me, found a couple of sc items i liked, but ended up spending my money on some aircraft for a Fantasy flight game cause they were half off and I bought a pile. Also got prints of the first 6 covers of the walking dead comic signed by tomas moore. There was a really cool dalek around later in the day, that commented if you stopped for pictures with it. I think the worst part was actually the lunch line as it took over 30 minutes to get some pizza. Spent the first 4 hours doing autographs, but then had lots of time to blow what was left of my money.

Last edited:
I went Friday and Sunday.

Friday was autograph day. I got Anthony Daniels to sign a C3PO figure. I got a autograph from Keven Sorbo who was super nice. I got a autograph and a picture with Micheal Behin and I told him the story how 6 years ago I was arrested for cosplaying Kyle Reese at the Fan Expo. I met Elvira and had her sign a figure of mine. I got her to pose with the figure for me too. She was really thrilled with the figure. She really thought it was cool.

After 5 hours in line for autographs I did a little shopping. I picked up a really nice 1/6 statue of Cammy and a Harley Quinn 1/2 bust for a great price (amazing piece by the way)

Sunday I met Jason Aaron and got him to sign my Punisher MAX #1 and got a picture with him (best part was it was free!)

After that it was pure shopping. I picked up a bunch of vintage Star Wars stuff. 3 loose complete C-9 figures. A loose die cast vintage snowspeeder, a loose minirig laser cannon and a moc B-Wing pilot. I also picked up this cool modern die cast Tantive 4 and a BSG 2 pack for $5. I also got a small plush Kirby figure and to top it all off a cheap TT.

I wasn't planing on going this year but I got a ad in the mail saying that Micheal Behin was there so I had to go!

I had a blast!:clap

it was much more organized this time - and non of the bs like last year.

I was a dealer for the first time. It exceeded my expectations significantly. look forward to next year!

Back