Fan Expo Canada 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who is going?
I m heading down with few friends, maybe find some deals
Are you guys ordering tickets online or take your chance on the day?
Post your pics and deals here too ;)

Who is going?
I m heading down with few friends, maybe find some deals
Are you guys ordering tickets online or take your chance on the day?
Post your pics and deals here too ;)

When is it ? TO again ?

It was poorly organized last year,doubt i'll be going since there are really no deals to be had there and the line ups are hellish..i'll just stick to local toy shows.

Still, i look forward to hearing about what some of you first year attendees think about the show.

It was poorly organized last year,doubt i'll be going since there are really no deals to be had there and the line ups are hellish..i'll just stick to local toy shows.

Still, i look forward to hearing about what some of you first year attendees think about the show.

Didn't think of all those huge lineups. Wasn't there issues last year with people not being able to get in or something ?

It's going on next weekend 26-28 Aug at the toronto Convention Centre
Last year they got shutdown at times by the fire department due to exceeding capacity so this year they booked the larger venue which hopefully resolves this issue. Last year lining up with no end in sight was no fun. Also First year I went in 09 I actually found some deals but nothing since ... well I really order everything I want through Toys2 now so not likely anything I really need but who knows ;)
Anybody has any tips on where to park?

It starts on the 25th (Thursday) so you get an extra day of fun. I haven't bought much of anything since I started going.. In the early 2000's I bought a MOC Peter Venkman Real Ghostbusters figure for $20.

I am looking forward to the freebies.. perhaps some of the Avengers cast posters.

The Metro convention center has decent enough parking.. I believe it was $15 last year. Ill probably end up taking the ttc.

I'm going, I had no real trouble last year aside from the first day. Hopefully with the larger venue it will be more organized because it was a mess last year it almost made me not want to go back this year. I bought tickets online since they claimed they were limiting the number of 4 day passes this year.

It's going on next weekend 26-28 Aug at the toronto Convention Centre
Last year they got shutdown at times by the fire department due to exceeding capacity so this year they booked the larger venue which hopefully resolves this issue. Last year lining up with no end in sight was no fun. Also First year I went in 09 I actually found some deals but nothing since ... well I really order everything I want through Toys2 now so not likely anything I really need but who knows ;)
Anybody has any tips on where to park?

Sounds like a whole bunch of fun :lol

I have an extra ticket for thursday if anyone wants it in toronto. I was going to go again this year but the last 3 times I went I came home with nothing so I think im gonna pass this year.

I always buy lots at the fan expo.

This year I'm going comic heavy. Time to complete (or at least fill in some gaps) my Lobo collection!

I'm headed down on Friday.

Great I'm definitely going and after the show Down to my local comic shop (silver snail) for there annual midnight madness sale!!!

I'll be going Friday and Saturday, 3rd year in a row for me. I like the video game stuff, usually some good demos to try. Last year was insanely busy but was still a good time. I like going just to geek out, hang out with some friends and find some cool collectibles.

my early review is.. great toy selection.. awesome vintage toys (starwars /transformers).. good guests.. went to the hilarious house of frightenstein panel today which was awesome.

one lame thing.. no freebies! was hoping for the mini avengers posters..

going again tomorrow.. perhaps they are saving the best stuff for the weekend crowd.

Back