Media Fallout 76

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im playing on ps4. Bethesda's games have always been made poorly on sonys consoles but im also in australia and im not sure if they have servers here because if they dont i think that wouldn't be helping

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I have 300mbps connection also.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Been playing on the XB1x and no glitches so far. Two guys role playing as raiders or just being d- bags tried to grief me when I hit lvl 5 but I had already switched to passive mode then switched servers. If everyone does this in response to idiots like that then I can’t see those kind of players hanging around.

Last edited:
Enjoying the game, BTW my name is the same in the game.....

Did some farming for fusion cores today, i think i had around 35 when i finished. If you find a power armor spawn and keep logging in and out theres a chance that it'll still be there in the next server you log back into with new stuff on it. When i say farm i mean i spent the last probably 10 hrs doing this. Its not really worth it but i was mainly trying to get a full suit of t51b, which i managed to do aswell as a full t45d that i can use now because im not a high enough level to use the t51b. I also came across a medbox with 60 stimpacks in it.....not sure whats going on there and god ive had enough of the stash limit

Did some farming for fusion cores today, i think i had around 35 when i finished. If you find a power armor spawn and keep logging in and out theres a chance that it'll still be there in the next server you log back into with new stuff on it. When i say farm i mean i spent the last probably 10 hrs doing this. Its not really worth it but i was mainly trying to get a full suit of t51b, which i managed to do aswell as a full t45d that i can use now because im not a high enough level to use the t51b. I also came across a medbox with 60 stimpacks in it.....not sure whats going on there and god ive had enough of the stash limit

I cant believe it but at level 12 I am at the stash limit with everything possible scraped or crafted already.......

My water purifiers is filled with water also.

They need to fix the stash situation....

Gonna try your power armor trick...

I cant believe it but at level 12 I am at the stash limit with everything possible scraped or crafted already.......

My water purifiers is filled with water also.

They need to fix the stash situation....

Gonna try your power armor trick...

I tried storing them all on my power armor frame because they weigh 3 pounds each, bad idea. I entered my power armor and it said i had no fusion cores so i exited to get all my cores back out and they're all gone now so anyone dont store all of youre fusion cores in you're frame, even though you can store them they disappear as soon as you enter the frame. What a waste of time. Also the server hopping to farm fusion cores and power armor has apparently been patched today so im not sure it'll work anymore. Im going to test it out tonight to see.

Max base height 3 stories......
LOL

So from what ive heard majority of the bugs and problems reported in the beta weren't fixed for the full release, the update that just came out a few hours ago.......also hasn't fixed any of the major problems and its 42gb. Im now lvl 30 and almost 40 hrs in and im done, this game has slowly gotten to the point where every turn is bad performance or a bug or BLOODY storage management and the crashing and getting kicked from servors has happened over 10 times in the last 2 hrs. im no longer enjoying the game whatsoever, im just going to download new california and play that.

So from what ive heard majority of the bugs and problems reported in the beta weren't fixed for the full release, the update that just came out a few hours ago.......also hasn't fixed any of the major problems and its 42gb. Im now lvl 30 and almost 40 hrs in and im done, this game has slowly gotten to the point where every turn is bad performance or a bug or BLOODY storage management and the crashing and getting kicked from servors has happened over 10 times in the last 2 hrs. im no longer enjoying the game whatsoever, im just going to download new california and play that.

Thats a shame. I have not had any issues with stability. And I am having a great time with the game , Solo or with friends.

The minor complaints I have are outweighed by the fact I can game with our online group again....

Thats a shame. I have not had any issues with stability. And I am having a great time with the game , Solo or with friends.

The minor complaints I have are outweighed by the fact I can game with our online group again....

It might be because im on ps4 and in australia? Bethesda games have never been good on sony consoles and australia will never have decent internet speeds. I was getting it on pc but multiple friends only have a ps4 and begged me to get it on that to play with them, not a single one of them got the game in the end. Ive also started getting migraines from how small the fov is which has never happened to me before but then again ive never played a game with such tiny fov. It really is a shame, i love fallout im actually obsessed with the games they are my favourite franchise of all time infact my room is full of fallout stuff. I tried to like this but i just cant keep playing a game that annoys me, fallout is done bethesda has destroyed the franchise in my opinion everything fallout is dead especially the lore, wtf are supermutants and BOS doing in Virginia ? They literally said they dont care about something some guy wrote 20 years ago about the lore. News for bethesda they still havent made a fallout game better than 1,2 or tactics. Im an idiot for wasting my money on this. Edit: I forgot to mention everytime I entered my power armor my game had been freezing its been happening ever since I got a power armor frame so for around 15 hrs and all of a sudden I was able to get in it, then I couldn't exit the power armor so I restarted the game and my power armor is gone, ****ing gone I spent 8 hrs farming for a full suit of t51b and its gone from a bug that should have been fixed in the patch that was uploaded a few hours ago.

Last edited:
I would imagine your area might be the problem.

That being said, maybe come back to it in a-month and see if the bugs are gone.

I designed several popular add on levels for Left4Dead and the bugs you work on in testing are always tiny captured to what happens after release and after major platform changes.

To me Fallout has always been a PC game. Porting to Xbox or Ps seemed a really bad idea.

Yes i agree, the only time ive had problems on pc with bethesda games is when i mod them too much and you're right ill have another crack at it in a few months, maybe when the stash limit has been increased. But seriously the people that work there must be incompetent, those that decided it was in an acceptable state to release and charge full price should be sacked, if it had been delayed but a few months for the things that should have been fixed to be patched the game would have gotten much better reviews and its sales might be better.

Initial sales report not great:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-11-19-spyro-sold-more-physical-copies-at-launch-than-fallout-76

Servers nuked:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/fallout-76-servers-crash-on-3-nukes/

FALLOUT 76 PATCH NOTES – NOVEMBER 19, 2018

Our latest patch for Fallout 76 brings additional performance and stability improvements and many bug fixes to the game. Read on for details about everything that’s coming to the game with today’s patch.
PATCH VERSION:

• Xbox: 1.0.1.8
  • PS4: 1.0.1.9
  • PC: 1.0.1.14
GENERAL

• Performance: Several issues have been addressed to resolve hitches during gameplay and other performance issues.
  • Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
  • Xbox: Fixed an issue that could lead to instability on certain menus.
BUG FIXES

ART AND GRAPHICS

• Ambient Occlusion: Placed items no longer leave behind shadow outlines after being picked up.
  • Camera: The game camera now pans more smoothly when the player enters furniture.
  • Graphics: The cover of Tesla Science magazine Issue 9 no longer appears solid red on pickup, or when inspected.
ENEMIES

• General: Fixed an issue in which some enemies could chase the player farther than intended.
  • Loot: Ghoul and Scorched Officers now correctly drop nuke code pieces upon being killed by a player.
C.A.M.P., WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING

• Blueprints: Fixed an issue that could cause Blueprints to break into smaller parts after logging out and back in to Fallout 76.
  • Plans: Paints applied to Power Armor during the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. will now appear correctly on the items that were painted, and those paints can now correctly be applied to additional sets of Power Armor.
  • Repair: Fixed an issue that could cause an item to return to a broken state after being repaired.
QUESTS

• Bureau of Tourism: The Prickett’s Fort Token Dispenser can now be repaired, and players can no longer walk through it.
PVP

• Pacifist Mode: Players with Pacifist Mode enabled who engage in PVP by contesting a Workshop owned by another player will now correctly deal full damage to that player as long as they remain hostile.
  • Respawn: Choosing the "Respawn" option after dying during PVP combat will now correctly clear any active hostile status toward other players.
  • Seek Revenge: Cap rewards will now display correctly when choosing the “Seek Revenge” respawn option after being killed by another player.
  • Seek Revenge: When targeted by another player who is seeking revenge, the reward amount will now display the correct number of Caps that can be earned by killing that player.
USER INTERFACE

• Languages: Korean fonts will now be displayed correctly in game menus.
  • Hotkeys: The “Take Photo” hotkey can no longer be rebound and is now tied to the space bar on PC and the A button on controllers.
  • Hotkeys: Fixed an issue that could cause the “Take Snapshot” button in Photomode to display an incorrect hotkey.
  • Social: Fixed an issue that could cause players to disappear from each other’s social menus if two players each sent a friend invite to one another.
  • Social: Fixed an issue that prevented newly equipped Player Icons from displaying to other players in the Social Menu.

279F462C-38C6-450B-B14A-AC6498166CB5.jpg

Last edited:
So I installed Fallout 76 to my Xbox took almost 2hrs. Get ready to play it asks if I want to sign up for Xbox live gold and I was no thanks. Here you need Xbox live gold just to play this damn ****ing game!! So back to Amazon this game went! Pre ordered this on Amazon, and I didnt see anywhere that Xbox live gold was required!

So I installed Fallout 76 to my Xbox took almost 2hrs. Get ready to play it asks if I want to sign up for Xbox live gold and I was no thanks. Here you need Xbox live gold just to play this damn ****ing game!! So back to Amazon this game went! Pre ordered this on Amazon, and I didnt see anywhere that Xbox live gold was required!

Pretty sure Live is required for any game with online play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missed what I said, Fallout 76 requires Xbox Live Gold. You can not play this game without Xbox Live Gold!

Yeah. Sorry. I meant Gold. Gold is required for any game with online play. Frankly I don’t even get why they have Silver. Either you have Xbox Live (Gold) or you don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood and Wine was a very solid and lengthy campaign as well.

This is honestly so depressing. What the hell happened to Bethesda? They used to make great games and now they're quickly becoming one of the biggest jokes in the industry.

Back