Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its a great show to get through the summer. I'm really the direction they're headed going to South Carolina.

Last Sunday's episode was ok. I know this is a fantasy show and I have to let some things slide...............but the one thing I had a problem with was this: A girl meandering across the country in a bi-plane and not at some point attracting the attention of alien ground forces, who in turn would send for a interceptor craft to quickly incinerate her if necessary.

Last Sunday's episode was ok. I know this is a fantasy show and I have to let some things slide...............but the one thing I had a problem with was this: A girl meandering across the country in a bi-plane and not at some point attracting the attention of alien ground forces, who in turn would send for a interceptor craft to quickly incinerate her if necessary.

Yeah, that's a problem. Apparently the only thing the aliens rely on is their sensors. There's the noise of the airplane, then there's the noise of the convoy along with all their lights.

If the plane was able to find them that easily then how come the aliens don't with much better technology for doing just that?

And, since the aliens have known where they are before, why haven't they just been bombed? It would be so easy.

Yeah, that's a problem. Apparently the only thing the aliens rely on is their sensors. There's the noise of the airplane, then there's the noise of the convoy along with all their lights.

If the plane was able to find them that easily then how come the aliens don't with much better technology for doing just that?

And, since the aliens have known where they are before, why haven't they just been bombed? It would be so easy.

Good Point. Which reminds me of another nit-pick I had. It would seem to me that hiding out at an airport would be a big no-no. I would think that would be somewhere that any invading force would
be keeping close tabs on.

r-truth.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought last night's episode was one of the weaker ones.

I did enjoy the opening scene when....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does anyone know how far into the next show you have to wait until you see the previews for the following week?

This season has been a helluva an improvement over season 1.....yay....One concern, though: Skitters and Humans teaming up is a little convenient of a storyline

Back