Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was going to but its not on my DVR show list. Now I have to trust my crappy memory. :lol

Oh boy, an updated version of V :gah:. If they play off the US Military as being incompetent and completely wiped out in the first 5 hours of invasion, and then have a bunch of wannabe soldiers that have never fired a weapon saving the world I will vomit :pfft:

It looks good. I can see the Pilot being epic with effects, action, aliens and explosions but i think the true core of the series will be about the people, surivivng and trying to rebuild the world underground. It could go on forever but i wouldnt want it to, guess well see.

In Greg Beeman I trust!

Initial reviews are decent too. Hey, let's face it - there's very little on right now, so a reasonably decent alien show would pass the summer nicely.

Well, I for one thought it was great, and I think it will only get better judging by the coming preview.

Oh, and Maggie is hot.

I liked it but it was uneven. Underwhelming in a few places though. Blew away that ____fest that was Battle: LA though. I'm thinking that the REAL ALIENS behind the invasion are not the multi-legged creatures but something else. Would not surprise me that there's a big bad using other races as slaves (hence the kids with the things in their back) to do their fighting for them and invade planets while they sit back and control it all from far away.

I thought it was just ok, one notch above the type of fare you'd find on the SyFy channel. I'll give it another shot next week, but I'm not expecting much.

I liked it but it was uneven. Underwhelming in a few places though. Blew away that ____fest that was Battle: LA though. I'm thinking that the REAL ALIENS behind the invasion are not the multi-legged creatures but something else. Would not surprise me that there's a big bad using other races as slaves (hence the kids with the things in their back) to do their fighting for them and invade planets while they sit back and control it all from far away.

You could be right there. :lecture

I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one. :yess:

Yep, I thought the same thing - when the teacher told him about the girl's idea, I figured a) that there were bipedal masters and b) that the Skittters are being controlled with some sort of device like the kids.

I enjoyed it, and thought the second hour was much stronger than the first. I like the rebel dude, and was glad to see them keep him around. It definitely has potential, and is certainly worth checking out again next week to see where they take it.

Back