Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Black Panther is getting some tweaks or something, since it wasn't next to the Falcon at the Con.

I really gotta own this one! As not even sideshow has done a falcon in this format yet!!! Well done Iron Studios! I hope they do a Hulk and would really like to see them do an Iron Patriot too!

I doubt they'll do an Iron Patriot given that they've put out the proto for War Machine Mark 3

I want this but it's not going to be pre-order. I see that there is no shipping info for Falcon or Black Panther. That concerns me alot.

I've preordered this from my local store Popcultcha, which gives local free shipping.

Like many international buyers its usually cheaper to go with your local suppliers, especially when you take into account shipping, custom duties and various other value added taxes.

I've preordered this from my local store Popcultcha, which gives local free shipping.

Like many international buyers its usually cheaper to go with your local suppliers, especially when you take into account shipping, custom duties and various other value added taxes.

Yeah so true and you can reserve it for $100 which is so convenient these days

Only issue with this is size. It's so effing big. Will need to place on top of stuva or in a 39 in pax. Unless u want to display without wings. But it looks so much cooler with wings.

While I understand spaces issues, displaying Falcon without his wings is pointless for the character, IMO.

I really want to collect this whole line

Got black panther. And I'm getting Bucky 100%.

Falcon I'll wait til it releases and use reward points when I have extra cash.

I'm thinking on doing the same thing. I really want this statue to go along with my Gentle Giant Black Widow and Sideshow WS Cap.

While I understand spaces issues, displaying Falcon without his wings is pointless for the character, IMO.

I'm thinking on doing the same thing. I really want this statue to go along with my Gentle Giant Black Widow and Sideshow WS Cap.

Can u share a pic of those two together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a quick cell phone pic for ya, Kitana! :duff

IMAG0060_zps86hqzui0.jpg

Here's a quick pic for ya, Kitana! :duff

IMAG0060_zps86hqzui0.jpg

U need to get a custom base for widow. Give her more height and fit in more

I did just get gg captain but sideshow looks way better so I ordered that one last night.

See all pics though

I might sell it. I only paid $165. I do have my custom base for widow though I can put her back on easily

28f0aa0eae832fa42bbe80771903a424.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am very impressed with some of the statues coming from Iron Studios, and getting the Spider-man Statue kinda pushed me to also pre order Falcon and Black Panther. Heck I might as well get Cap and War machine to go with them all

Well I am very impressed with some of the statues coming from Iron Studios, and getting the Spider-man Statue kinda pushed me to also pre order Falcon and Black Panther. Heck I might as well get Cap and War machine to go with them all

What about Winter Soldier? After just watching Civil war, I just preordered him from Popcultcha. Price wasn't too bad, same as Panther. Currently $300 AUD lower than what they're currently charging for War Machine.

What about Winter Soldier? After just watching Civil war, I just preordered him from Popcultcha. Price wasn't too bad, same as Panther. Currently $300 AUD lower than what they're currently charging for War Machine.

Yeah the price is actually quite good for him. But hopefully might get that one also

Back