Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to pull the pin and get the last Falcon on Popcultcha, this will be my first piece of the 6 piece diorama, I thought it would be fun to try and find the rest on the secondary market, I like these challenges to find rare statues at or below retail.
This does look epic, some of the photos on here look amazing. Can't wait to get it....

I decided to pull the pin and get the last Falcon on Popcultcha, this will be my first piece of the 6 piece diorama, I thought it would be fun to try and find the rest on the secondary market, I like these challenges to find rare statues at or below retail.
This does look epic, some of the photos on here look amazing. Can't wait to get it....

Falcon is truly magnificent and sort've sorry to hear that's it form Popcultcha - my Falcon is from them and he's amazing. Esp. with Cap and Bucky. Always kind've wished I had a second one - I just didn't have a great place to put him and there was other stuff in the pipeline. Hope you get a perfect one!

Iron Studios, where have you been all my life....
Falcon is my first IS piece, all I can say is WOW!!!! I can't fault this piece, the detail, the epic size of this, only 350 made I'm so grateful to have this in my collection.
I'm even more pumped now to find the other 5 pieces to go with this. Now that i've had a taste, I reckon Avengers Thanos is going to be absolutely amazing....
IMG_0057.jpgIMG_0058.jpg

Just keep in mind that the Falcon is easily the best of the 6 pieces in that diorama set. Second to that is probably Winter Soldier, but in comparison Team Stark while good pieces overall, were still a step down imo.

Funny story today. I was checking out popcultcha this morning and they had Black Panther In just arrived section, $1199 to $999. I'm thinking I better grab this quick and pulled out the card and paid for it. Anyway I go back to the description and it said it was a display piece and had slight damage. I gave them a call to check where the damage was. I'm thinking if it's the base I might be able to live with it. They called me back and said his ear had a chip. I couldn't go ahead with it and they were happy to refund me straight away. So interesting morning, I had a BP and then I didn't.
Gotta say I'm surprised at how much they are selling it for with the damage, I would have thought half price would be a fair price.

Funny story today. I was checking out popcultcha this morning and they had Black Panther In just arrived section, $1199 to $999. I'm thinking I better grab this quick and pulled out the card and paid for it. Anyway I go back to the description and it said it was a display piece and had slight damage. I gave them a call to check where the damage was. I'm thinking if it's the base I might be able to live with it. They called me back and said his ear had a chip. I couldn't go ahead with it and they were happy to refund me straight away. So interesting morning, I had a BP and then I didn't.
Gotta say I'm surprised at how much they are selling it for with the damage, I would have thought half price would be a fair price.

Their display stock is never discounted by much. If at all. It was probably due to the damage. Usually the only time you might get a good deal is when they have their in-warehouse 'sales' on returned damaged stock etc. Only times I wish I lived in Melbourne.

Just keep in mind that the Falcon is easily the best of the 6 pieces in that diorama set. Second to that is probably Winter Soldier, but in comparison Team Stark while good pieces overall, were still a step down imo.

Agree about Bucky tho as my fav character he's my favorite piece. I'd argue about Cap tho he's a truly beautiful Cap - actually IMO BP is as well...

Iron Studios, where have you been all my life....
Falcon is my first IS piece, all I can say is WOW!!!! I can't fault this piece, the detail, the epic size of this, only 350 made I'm so grateful to have this in my collection.
I'm even more pumped now to find the other 5 pieces to go with this. Now that i've had a taste, I reckon Avengers Thanos is going to be absolutely amazing....

That's how I felt:), when the first boxes arrived (BP in my case). Falcon was gone at SSC by the time I decided so Popcultcha really came through that year and amazingly fast shipping to the U.S. - arrived perfect.

Congrats I love my IS pieces - with the first 10 years winding up, really cherish these more than ever.:love

I managed to snag those two and black panther. all are excellent. But I picked up 1/3 Iron Studios Wonder Woman and Batman and both had QC issues (Smuges and minor chipping). Because of that I've held off on Hawkman (which looks awesome) and any other large Iron Studios stuff.

Back