Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Studios has really hit its stride and found its niche. Nice to see them evolve into the company we all hoped they could become.

These are from Iron Studios FB page...he looks great :)

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

Agreed Phoenix. The options on statues are always a nice touch. Even if 80% of people would want the wings the option for the 20% matters alot. I cant believe we are getting so many options these days.

The statue looks amazing but I collect to many different lines to get this.... If I only collected Marvel Movie statues then this would be a definite buy for me...

Love it

But is it worth $800 plus shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me want now!

Iron Studios really are producing some great statues.

Imo the creases in the forehead should be toned down a bit.

Wonder whether the wings are fully polystone? Though I doubt there will be any balancing issues.

This piece looks fanastic! I really like the art direction on the pose and base. Detail is off the charts as well. One of the best Falcon pieces done to date. I ordered Black Panther earlier today and this piece will be joining it in my collection. I am going to try and get as many pieces in this line as I can because Iron Studios is really hitting home runs here.

Back