Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only $100 less than most Prime 1 1/3's... Damn. And for a very secondary character that will never get his own movie, with a meh design on top of that imo.

I feel like that's going a bit too far, the statue is really well executed but it's nothing special in terms of aesthetics unfortunately, no wow factor. Not Iron Studios's fault, they didn't come up with the suit's design, but still. $100 more than Black Panther, I would understand. $200? No, just no.

The full set will look amazing for sure though, but at that pace will be quite an investment.

And there's a good chance that I won't even display him with the wings (I know I'm an idiot), but it's the only way I can fit him in a Besta with doors.

Oh ...yea, that sucks. You'd be paying for something you won't even display ...that's if the extra cost is from the wings.

It's amazing detail and likeness to the actor is amazing, but as others have mentioned he's not a main Avenger Character and display space is becoming a premium.... Now if this was Spider-Man or Scarlet Witch it would be an instant buy for me..... I also hope Iron Studios comes out with a movie Thor soon, the likeness on SS one is horrible.

It's amazing detail and likeness to the actor is amazing, but as others have mentioned he's not a main Avenger Character and display space is becoming a premium.... Now if this was Spider-Man or Scarlet Witch it would be an instant buy for me..... I also hope Iron Studios comes out with a movie Thor soon, the likeness on SS one is horrible.

I have the Dark World Thor statue and personally don't think the likeness is too bad. Is it perfect? No, but compared to other movie statues (I'm looking at you Captain America Winter Soldier and Man of Steel Premium Format statues!), I think it is worthy and you can actually tell it is the actor.

I have the Dark World Thor statue and personally don't think the likeness is too bad. Is it perfect? No, but compared to other movie statues (I'm looking at you Captain America Winter Soldier and Man of Steel Premium Format statues!), I think it is worthy and you can actually tell it is the actor.

Probably unintentional but still funny :lol

I probably shouldn't say SS is a horrible likeness, like you said it's ok, but given the spot on likeness of the other avenger statues I have, I'm holding out hope that Gentle Giant or Iron Studios will do one for the next Thor movie or Avenger movie. Or maybe SS will get it more accurate on their next attempt.

I probably shouldn't say SS is a horrible likeness, like you said it's ok, but given the spot on likeness of the other avenger statues I have, I'm holding out hope that Gentle Giant or Iron Studios will do one for the next Thor movie or Avenger movie. Or maybe SS will get it more accurate on their next attempt.

Iron Studios did nail the Evans likeness and Gentle Giant did well with Black Widow so I agree it would be interesting to see someone else's take on it.

This piece looks fanastic! I really like the art direction on the pose and base. Detail is off the charts as well. One of the best Falcon pieces done to date. I ordered Black Panther earlier today and this piece will be joining it in my collection. I am going to try and get as many pieces in this line as I can because Iron Studios is really hitting home runs here.

Could not agree with you more. A must own piece for sure.

Pics from Toy Ark:

SDCC-2016-Iron-Studios-008.jpg

SDCC-2016-Iron-Studios-009.jpg

SDCC-2016-Iron-Studios-010.jpg

SDCC-2016-Iron-Studios-011.jpg

Only issue with this is size. It's so effing big. Will need to place on top of stuva or in a 39 in pax. Unless u want to display without wings. But it looks so much cooler with wings.

I really want to collect this whole line

Got black panther. And I'm getting Bucky 100%.

Falcon I'll wait til it releases and use reward points when I have extra cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really gotta own this one! As not even sideshow has done a falcon in this format yet!!! Well done Iron Studios! I hope they do a Hulk and would really like to see them do an Iron Patriot too!

I want a black widow and hawkeye in 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back