Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered it. Price is a little painful, but this line is shaping up to be one hell of a showpiece.

Where does it say these will be 1/4 scale? Doesn't "Polystone Statue" normally mean 1/5 scale?

At the bottom right hand corner of Iron Studios diorama sketch, you'll see these are in 1/4 scale :)

Iron Studios Civil War Diorama.jpg

Has Sideshow only recently begun selling Iron Studios? I can't recall them doing so a couple years ago (or perhaps my memory is just failing me :lol).

At the bottom right hand corner of Iron Studios diorama sketch, you'll see these are in 1/4 scale :)

View attachment 275105

Iron man's pose is great, but I don't love Caps pose at all. It looks defensive. It looks ok within the context of the diorama but may look odd as a stand alone... wait is IS doing a diabolic scheme and trying to make us buy all these statues or something LOL!!

Has Sideshow only recently begun selling Iron Studios? I can't recall them doing so a couple years ago (or perhaps my memory is just failing me :lol).

I think they just started. I believe the Iron Studios Spider-Man was the first.

View attachment 275105

Couldn't that have changed in between the sketch and the sculpts? They just seem really small. I understand BP is bending down & Falcons knees are bent and he's leaning back but WM looks like a hot toys figure. I find it very hard to believe these are 1/4. It would be nice if someone could confirm this. Why list it as a statue if it's 1/4? Somethings not adding up.

I don't know. Until you see them around other statues, how can you determine the size? Also, Sideshow has you brainwashed; the name of the statue has no bearing on the size. I can label any size statue Polystone statue. It's really meaningless.

Couldn't that have changed in between the sketch and the sculpts? They just seem really small. I understand BP is bending down & Falcons knees are bent and he's leaning back but WM looks like a hot toys figure. I find it very hard to believe these are 1/4. It would be nice if someone could confirm this. Why list it as a statue if it's 1/4? Somethings not adding up.

Yes this Civil war line is 1/4 scale. All pieces you see in Diorama sketch will be 1/4.

Here is a better idea of what Black Panther will look like for scale next to a human.

Hope this helps. Oh and yes Iron Studios just got the license to sell to the US about 4 months ago. Spiderman was the first piece they are allowed to sell. When I bought Captain America had to get from Brazil.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 118
Just curious if anyone knows, but there is no exclusive version of this right?

That is all pieces will come with the change of arm right?

As I just placed a preorder with my local store and there was no mention of the arm.

Back