Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG January 4 already? That's great! I really wanna get WS and Cap but after the Spider-Man fiasco I wanna see how Falcon turns out before hitting the preorder button. ^^

I really wish I could afford Falcon too coz he looks spectacular so far. Oh well, maybe if he gets discounted ...

OMG January 4 already? That's great! I really wanna get WS and Cap but after the Spider-Man fiasco I wanna see how Falcon turns out before hitting the preorder button. ^^

I really wish I could afford Falcon too coz he looks spectacular so far. Oh well, maybe if he gets discounted ...

Nice find w. the Instagram pics:clap! *Groan* wish Falcon were being shipped a bit later - can't really afford him as other POs may come due in Jan:panic:...but, but...even after the Spidey fail, IS seems to have done a lot of good stuff. Good things are being said about the 1/10s and watching other product reviews - like for Superman vs. Doomsday - pieces look great, clean paint, and folks seem happy!

So I might fall off the fence w. Falcon. Was going to wait for a *possible* sale but I still have that old Instagram picture stuck in my head and just thought this was SO awesome:love:

Bucky_Falcon_IS2_lite.jpg

and then:

Falcon_trio.jpg

Falcon_dk_trio.jpg

and then and then and then LOL even tho I think these pieces work great as stand-alones or in pairs, I keep thinking about my favorite "trio". LOL, what the heck, there's always the Ramen noodle diet:cool:, and I just won't get any of the 1/10s, so that makes it OK.:lol :monkey3

Good to know the quality of the 1/10 pieces. I haven't been following that line, but if they use the same factory, we should be OK for the 1/4 pieces.

Yeah, the scale looks good based on that pic. Keep in mind, the guy is standing in front of Iron Man and that piece is just under 20" tall.

Good to know the quality of the 1/10 pieces. I haven't been following that line, but if they use the same factory, we should be OK for the 1/4 pieces.

Yeah, the scale looks good based on that pic. Keep in mind, the guy is standing in front of Iron Man and that piece is just under 20" tall.

I just wish IS store would turn the pieces around and shoot some nice high res pictures from the FRONT *exasperated*:slap. Lots and lots of GOOD resolution pictures. Knowhere Collectibles I think has had the best photo collection from CCXP https://www.facebook.com/knowherecollectibles/photos but there's still the glass glare and lighting glare. Retouched professional shots on store sites aren't the same.

Sigh. I suppose it doesn't matter because display pieces may be prototypes anyway:huh, but Sideshow and others fall over themselves showing stuff off - videos and all that. And if folks have PO'd these pieces it would be nice to get a good look at some in-hand examples close up. Especially when customers might be feeling a bit cautious now.

I just wish IS store would turn the pieces around and shoot some nice high res pictures from the FRONT *exasperated*:slap. Lots and lots of GOOD resolution pictures. Knowhere Collectibles I think has had the best photo collection from CCXP https://www.facebook.com/knowherecollectibles/photos but there's still the glass glare and lighting glare. Retouched professional shots on store sites aren't the same.

Sigh. I suppose it doesn't matter because display pieces may be prototypes anyway:huh, but Sideshow and others fall over themselves showing stuff off - videos and all that. And if folks have PO'd these pieces it would be nice to get a good look at some in-hand examples close up. Especially when customers might be feeling a bit cautious now.

It would definitely help out quite a bit. They need better marketing, IMO.

Lets all pray for good quality control for the Civil War statues. IS honestly can't afford to deliver another disappointment like Spidey or they might as well retreat from business. People had faith and they got burned so now IS has to deliver and show collectors the horrible quality on Spidey was a one time thing and their stuff is worth its money.

Who's definitely getting Falcon here? I trust you guys. Please post pics and reviews as soon as possible. ^^

Lets all pray for good quality control for the Civil War statues. IS honestly can't afford to deliver another disappointment like Spidey or they might as well retreat from business. People had faith and they got burned so now IS has to deliver and show collectors the horrible quality on Spidey was a one time thing and their stuff is worth its money.

Who's definitely getting Falcon here? I trust you guys. Please post pics and reviews as soon as possible. ^^

For sure re IS QC and quality. I'd be burned for non-refundable deposits on Cap and Bucky already, if I start getting nervous and decide to cancel. But Superman, Ultron Cap and IM, Magneto, etc. - all with lots of good reviews, clean paint - a few issues here and there but nothing that might not show up for any figure.

And the "good" Spideys do look spectacular, even if that base is fragile. Yes, plz, folks who get Falcon please post reviews!

I've placed an order with my local store for all the ones they have available for preorder (no Cap yet for some reason).

Though I'll probably be displaying them two each in a Besta's with doors, except for Falcon of course. As I don't have a place to display them together.

Heck I didn't have the space for the 1/6 Age of Ultron diorama pieces. I'll probably end up displaying my 1/6 on the bottom row with the above shelf lowered as much as possible (if necessary) and place the 1/4 statues on the levels above.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

A34BB5B1-CE02-4EDD-91A6-E0E43F0B76DB.jpg

Phoenix, that is a beautiful display! :clap And I think these CW pieces work well singly, in pairs, lined up, and even mixed with certain other figs.

Not a great pic, but from the IS store:

IS_display.jpg

Looks fine to me if you line up or stagger these on the shelf.

Last edited:

I got faith it will turn out perfect. As the wings are Detachable so no error for them snapping off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got faith it will turn out perfect. As the wings are Detachable so no error for them snapping off lol

Paint too. Falcon's got a lot of details - and for that kind of money, IS needs to step it up.

Falcon_awesome_CCXP2016_v2_opt.jpg

I will do a full video review once I get mine. Next friday

Back