Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. But you did say "never". :O

It ended up getting closed though- therefore, it did not turn out well...it just took longer to hit rock bottom. Now if it was still open...my never would have been misplaced. ;)

Absolutely not. Biology is not a factor in one's choice of ideology, and I'm not blaming moderates for the actions of fundamentalists. What I am saying is that moderates and fundamentalists follow the same religion. It does not mean that what they believe that religion to be is the same.

By that you're implying they follow the same teachings, which is not true. The difference is as stark as saying Catholics and Baptists are the same. They're not. You know they're not. Not even close, really. And when you state things like what I bolded, in a very real sense, you're lumping them in with these terrorists who commit heinous acts.

Catholics and Baptists share the common denominator of being Christian. Arab Jews and Arab Muslims share the common denominator of being Arab. Labradors and terriers share the common denominator of being dogs.

Are you going to stop calling a labrador a dog because a terrier mauled someone? :dunno

Catholics and Baptists share the common denominator of being Christian. Arab Jews and Arab Muslims share the common denominator of being Arab. Labradors and terriers share the common denominator of being dogs.

Are you going to stop calling a labrador a dog because a terrier mauled someone? :dunno

No. But I'm not gonna disrespect all the other dogs by lumping him in with them and indirectly blaming the entire species because a single terrier (or even a small handful) mauled someone. Why would you unless you were a paranoid idiot? :huh

Poor analogy BTW. Comparing Muslims to dogs is a nono. :nono

I included Christians and Jews. :huh

I stand by what I have said. I blame no labradors for the violence of terriers when I call them both dogs.

It ended up getting closed though- therefore, it did not turn out well...it just took longer to hit rock bottom. Now if it was still open...my never would have been misplaced. ;)

Fine then. Have it your way. :mad::pfft:

Just saw in the paper that this was his plan B, Plan A was to raise enough money to publish his manifest without murdering anyone. To bad for all those innocents that He didn't raise that money :/

Dont think he tried very hard.
How much does it cost to make a Pdf and put on his own website?
Was he hoping for a N.Y. Times literary review?
Seeing as how he lifted entire passages verbatim from the Unibomber manifesto, I doubt that it wouldve been taken seriously or at least wouldve sounded alarms of the authorities.

Wack jobs like this want/like to get their hands red with blood some way or another.

Funny reading this because for some ____ed up reason, some Freaks posting here don't think this same rule applies to al-Qaeda, Hamas or the Taliban. :monkey1

It applies to everyone,Terrorists harming others in the name of their God or prophet just shows how lost people can be,they have turned their back on their own religion and gives it a bad reputation.

It applies to everyone,Terrorists harming others in the name of their God or prophet just shows how lost people can be,they have turned their back on their own religion and gives it a bad reputation.

This answers every and any question you've ever had about terrorists. Perfectly said brother.

But it's okay to do blame Muslims by lumping them in with Extremists? :cuckoo:

You have completely missed the point.

Please, have one. :)

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

:lol

who cares what you call them. if a terrorist is Chrsitian then he is called a "Christian" terrorist". if the terrorist is muslim then they are "muslim terrorists". why do people get offended. it's no different then calling them "Islamic terrorists". whats the difference? one sounds less offensive then the other, who cares. l say it the way it is, if people are offended then they really need to wake up and look at what is really going on.

the thing is people are to dumb to know that terrorist are a small minority. so if you call a terrorist who is muslim a "muslim terrorist" people need to grab a brain and realize not all muslims are terrorist. just because "muslim" is in the title doesn't signify a whole group of people.

everyone is calling this guy a "Christian terrorist". are Christians mad now that this one guy is convincing everyone that all Christian are terrorist.

who cares what you call them. if a terrorist is Chrsitian then he is called a "Christian" terrorist". if the terrorist is muslim then they are "muslim terrorists". why do people get offended. it's no different then calling them "Islamic terrorists". whats the difference? one sounds less offensive then the other, who cares. l say it the way it is, if people are offended then they really need to wake up and look at what is really going on.

the thing is people are to dumb to know that terrorist are a small minority. so if you call a terrorist who is muslim a "muslim terrorist" people need to grab a brain and realize not all muslims are terrorist. just because "muslim" is in the title doesn't signify a whole group of people.

everyone is calling this guy a "Christian terrorist". are Christians mad now that this one guy is convincing everyone that all Christian are terrorist.

Oxymoronic. :monkey1 Why can't he just be a terrorist? If ignorance is bliss some of you guys must be on cloud 9. :lol

Back