Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks better without the cape I'm going to thumb my nose at everyone who said I shoulda paid more and gotten the cape....j/k :p

Agent0028 said:
If it looks better without the cape I'm going to thumb my nose at everyone who said I shoulda paid more and gotten the cape....j/k :p
are you sure about that,if ss get the cape film acurate and
im sure they will then you might be sorry.:emperor

the Doctor said:
are you sure about that,if ss get the cape film acurate and
im sure they will then you might be sorry.:emperor

Doubt it. People are fooling themselves if they think the cape is going to make or break this piece. It's a matter of preference, and it's going to be awesome either way. A big congrats to everyone who is able to get it cape or not. :)

Darth Loki said:
Tom, you know what's weird?

I just got my notice and I got on the waitlist in late January. If yours isn't in the first shipment, they're full of crap about sending out in the order that they received orders.

And you'll still probably get yours before me anyway.
Loki, as far as 'sending out in order of when the piece was ordered' is concerned: I remember that the Xmen VS diorama was shipped in the US to wait-listers way before the people in the EU got their regular (exclusive) order. And looks like it'll be the same with Grievous. But, I don't mind to much. There is certainly a logistics reason for this. As long as I receive the statue in good order, I'm happy.

Last edited:
Mini-Rock said:
Doubt it. People are fooling themselves if they think the cape is going to make or break this piece. It's a matter of preference, and it's going to be awesome either way. A big congrats to everyone who is able to get it cape or not. :)

I totally agree with this. Even without the cape, this cyborg looks awesome. With the cape, he just looks a bit better!
If only there were a way to make the lightsabers light up, without to much wires and stuff... :google

Mini-Rock said:

Couldn't have said it better MR.

Yeah, with the amount of $$ this thing cost you should be very happy to have it either way. I do like the caped version more which is why I went after that one to me it just adds a little extra something.

I think it would look cool to display him with the cape on the ground behind him, as though he had just snapped it off and ignited his four light sabers against Kenobi

The general has arrived.

Pics to come...maybe...hopefully. The box is friggin' huge, and he comes in alotta pieces. The twisties will make your finger tips hurt like hell. And he is very breakable, some of the outer pieces are attached only by a very thin piece of polystone.

:chew

Agent0028 said:
The general has arrived.

Pics to come...maybe...hopefully. The box is friggin' huge, and he comes in alotta pieces. The twisties will make your finger tips hurt like hell. And he is very breakable, some of the outer pieces are attached only by a very thin piece of polystone.

:chew

Fantastic! Just try to post some pics of what the box looks like. Some nice juicy photos of the inside of the box would be killer too!

Sorry pallies, the pictures are too big, it won't let me post them. On top of that Grievous goes too far back to fit in the space I made for him. Heck the lightsabers stick too far back for him to fit anywhere in my room without putting him sideways. :monkey2 I'm going to keep trying to get pictures up, but I'm not very technologically advanced so I dunno if it's gonna happen...

Hey Batty how'd you get my pics??? :lol

The picture size is too large for it to post. It's 417 something or others and it has to be 93 something or others. I dunno how to make it smaller...

Back