Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Migwit said:
As glad as I am to be getting Grievous, I'll be glad to get a breather from some of these big ticket items that have all shipped at once. :eek: :D

Mine will have to be a quick breather, since Leia and two Hulks are coming next month... :google

What a nice surprise to have waiting for me in my email. Some of us may have it as early as next week! :D

Can't wait for this piece. Seems like has been over a year since I first ordered. Oh wait... :D

I could actually wait a little longer for this one, my credit card is taking a beaten.

NASEDO said:
I could actually wait a little longer for this one, my credit card is taking a beaten.

Just got mine paid off, and it's already filling up again with Legolas/Gimli and Aragorn, and with Grievous on the way. :eek:

I got my shipping notice from Dark Shadow today. I should get him on Thursday or Friday. It's the regualr but I'm still darned excited.

The only good thing is that this will be on a different bill than Maul. Still gonna be a rough couple months with the work that needs to be done on my truck.

Khev said:
Nice thing about the regular edition is that its movie accurate.

Better thing about the exclusive is you can remove the cape if you want and it's the regular version.

Best thing about the regular is saving the $100-150 bucks and having the money to buy a case for it......

Jesse :D

Darth Loki said:
Better thing about the exclusive is you can remove the cape if you want and it's the regular version.

Jesseawilson said:
Best thing about the regular is saving the $100-150 bucks and having the money to buy a case for it......

Jesse :D
I agree with both posts, hence my dillemma when ordering the regular.

I ordered the exclusive, and if I want it to be movie accurate, I simply have to remove the cape. With the exclusive, you have options. With the regular you are stuck--and the cape looks really great, so don't be stuck without it if you can help it.

I know it costs more for the options, but isn't that true in just about every area of life? When we built our house we had to make about 1000 of these kinds of decisions. Save money, or go for the options? Same thing with buying a car. Same thing when we customized our new baby down at the Gattaca Corporation. Life's full of tough choices...

You're always good for a chuckle. I would never skimp on this piece of all. I kind of wish I had for some of the other exclusives but not this one. GG needs to ship today for me to get him on Saturday, doesn't look like I'll get to enjoy him this long weekend after all. :monkey2

I don't ever skimp on the cars or the houses, thats why I do so on the collectables.

Makes me feels better, I am a Jew after all I have to be penny pinching somewhere..........

Jesse

Darth Loki said:
GG needs to ship today for me to get him on Saturday, doesn't look like I'll get to enjoy him this long weekend after all.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Sorry! That stinks.

He can ship Friday and still get to me on Saturday, so I haven't given up hope yet. I promise that I will post pictures if I get him, but whether that will make your longer wait easier or harder remains to be seen...

The only reason I bought GG was because of the cape. I couldn't imagine GG without it. I am also hoping to get it by beginning of next week because I start my other job that week and won't have enough time to stare at this masterpiece. :monkey3

After seeing Grievous at Comic-Con last year, I knew instantly that the Exclusive was a "must have." The color in the cape showcases the figure within. Should I decide to remove the cape to make it movie accurate, I can always drap the cape at Grievous' feet. :D

I need to stop reading this thread...its making me have doubts. Actually I'm just happy to be getting him, the 450 put him over the top for me so at that price there was no way of getting GG.

If you're going for the regular, someone is selling theirs in the For Sale Forum for cheap!

Back