Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Sorry! That stinks.

He can ship Friday and still get to me on Saturday, so I haven't given up hope yet. I promise that I will post pictures if I get him, but whether that will make your longer wait easier or harder remains to be seen...

Lemon juice on an open wound :monkey2

At least I don't have to pay sales tax :D
Though at the rate you're going it doesn't seem to matter to you :monkey3

Sales tax on Grievous will be about $35 on top of the purchase price.

And before the Europeans jump all over me, that's not a complaint! I know that you poor folks have to wait months to get something that you pay twice the cost in added fees and I do feel your pain. You are probably the most loyal fans of all, because you have to pay more and wait longer.

As a CA resident, I just consider the sales tax to be an "overnight shipment" fee, since I get my packages about 12-14 hours after getting the shipment e-mail. (When FedEx doesn't mess up...)

I asked about different shipping options and they told me it's almost double just to get it 3 days (normally takes 4). I can wait the extra day. Now if it were almost double to get it overnighted, that'd be a different story.

Wow, double just to shorten it one day? That's crazy! I wonder why its so much more...

Because it would be air instead of ground.

Just checked, no pre-authorization on the CC :monkey2

I'm sure some of us freaks would be more than happy to pick up our orders directly from the warehouse in order to reduce shipping fees :D

Even though its air it seems like almost double would be more like 2nd day air or something. I order from a bookstore in Oregon and I don't think its almost double for expedited shipping unless its second day, and overnight really hikes it up. That might be USPS though, I can't remember how they ship... Might also be the size of the box or something.

tomandshell said:

And before the Europeans jump all over me, that's not a complaint! I know that you poor folks have to wait months to get something that you pay twice the cost in added fees and I do feel your pain. You are probably the most loyal fans of all, because you have to pay more and wait longer....
Did I ever mention, that Tom is a real nice guy?

:bunnydanc:chew:bunnydanc

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Anyway... Grievous' cape is indispensable for me! Looks so much better, even if it is not movie accurate (not really a must for me).

Agree 100% although I do plan on displaying him with and without it.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Anyway... Grievous' cape is indispensable for me! Looks so much better, even if it is not movie accurate (not really a must for me).
I also agree. Maybe I'll put the cape on Han or Luke every once in a while! :google

Darth Loki said:
If you're going for the regular, someone is selling theirs in the For Sale Forum for cheap!

He is not the only one. :maul

This is a must have figure as the detail is amazing.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
He is not the only one. :maul

This is a must have figure as the detail is amazing.

Sorry Adam, I didn't even notice you had him in stock. As you can imagine, I'm on the edge of my seat for this one.

No biggy.

I am getting the exlcusive myself and it should be coming my way shortly. It is sad have the regular sitting here as I want to pull one out and set him up.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
No biggy.

I am getting the exlcusive myself and it should be coming my way shortly. It is sad have the regular sitting here as I want to pull one out and set him up.

Hey, I don't wanna sound like a demanding jerk here or anything, but do you think you could maybe post a pic of what the box looks like? I'm just dying to see it, and at this rate, who knows how long it'll be until our exclusives start shipping.

SSC_Nerd said:
Hey, I don't wanna sound like a demanding jerk here or anything, but do you think you could maybe post a pic of what the box looks like? I'm just dying to see it, and at this rate, who knows how long it'll be until our exclusives start shipping.
My reg is scheduled for delivery on Friday, so mebbe if he can't I can find a digital camera and post them. But don't hold your breath because posting pics isn't my strong suit...

Btw, not that it really matters, but in Star Wars - Clone Wars, Vol. 2,Grievous is fighting, wearing his cape. So, in a way the SSC Grievous exclusive is movie accurate. Well, kind off... The cape was pretty damaged though...

Back