Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither one has even shown up on my CC, yet. It looks like at least another week for me. :monkey2

I missed the ordering period for this figure and I was so mad, but the wait list has come through!!! Exclusive GG :chew I got so excited, my girlfriend told me I'm never excited for anything, then I felt kinda bad. :emperor LOL

Hells yeah, me too. Gotta wait til June 1, but at least it'll give me something to look forward to next week.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Tom, you know what's weird?

I just got my notice and I got on the waitlist in late January. If yours isn't in the first shipment, they're full of crap about sending out in the order that they received orders.

And you'll still probably get yours before me anyway.

YaHOOOO::chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

May 25, 2006 7:41 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx

He'll be here soon sadly not until next friday.
Why must I live all the way on the east Coast:monkey2

I haven't checked to see if mine has shipped yet. Hope it has. A member of the JC FORUMS received his reg Grievous and posted a few pics.

SKARY said:
YaHOOOO::chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

May 25, 2006 7:41 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx

He'll be here soon sadly not until next friday.
Why must I live all the way on the east Coast:monkey2

I feel your pain brother. :monkey2

MAN!!! That is one tight @$$ statue!!! :google I really wished I had the money so I didn't have to cancel my exclusive grievous :maul

Mini-Rock said:
I haven't checked to see if mine has shipped yet. Hope it has. A member of the JC FORUMS received his reg Grievous and posted a few pics.

Thanks for the link. Now I can see how far back his upper arms extend. :google This piece is deep front to back. I am leaning more and more toward getting one. :monkey1

Back