Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats big al! I don't think any of us realized how much space he would take up. Imagine how much room Chewy will take up if they do him.

Is there anyone who got it and was able to put him in the spot they had originally intended?

Chewie will be tall, but I don't see why he should take up to much room width and depth wise. Is Chewie taller the Vader?

Agent0028 said:
Is there anyone who got it and was able to put him in the spot they had originally intended?

Chewie will be tall, but I don't see why he should take up to much room width and depth wise. Is Chewie taller the Vader?
Yeah, I guess your right. I was just thinking that maybe Chewie would be in more of an action pose like Grievous. And with the Luke/Yoda PF, it looks like certain bases could be larger. It'll probably be a while before we get Chewie anyway.

I think :chew is a little taller than Vader.

All I gotta say is that I'm happy I got the Exclusive direct from Sideshow. With the problems this guy could have (problems which mine had) they never have a problem sending me a direct replacement. GG is sitting right beside the computer now waiting for some replacement parts.

The first thing my wife and I noticed as I opened the box was the smell.

SS should definitely consider poly-smell-in-a-can.

Batty said:
... The first thing my wife and I noticed as I opened the box was the smell. That wonderful addictive Premium Format smell!...

Silverbc3 said:
...SS should definitely consider poly-smell-in-a-can.

How strange! My girlfriend also uttered a positive remark about that smell when we unpacked GG... . Guess she's hooked too now!

Grievous is a display nightmare! It takes up too much space. I would have preferred a more static pose with the lightsabers for that reason. However, he's awesome and I will adapt. :rock

Alice Adrenochrome said:
How strange! My girlfriend also uttered a positive remark about that smell when we unpacked GG... . Guess she's hooked too now!
Now Sideshow needs to come out with that smell in a bottle: "Eau De Premium Format"

Batty said:
Now Sideshow needs to come out with that smell in a bottle: "Eau De Premium Format"
if they did i might have a better chance of attracting the girls.:monkey5
at the moment im not havng any luck:monkey2
...:rotfl

Back