Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could believe the Fall date simply because they want people to buy both the iPad and the iPhone and if they are too close together you force more to choose, whereas if they are one in Feb and one in Oct then people have time to plan.

Makes total sense to me and if they do it the way it sounds I will be figuring out how to get both.

jobsibm121230-1.jpg

No thanks on that app. I don't want to know where there are. I know they are out there but I don't want to exactly where they are.

Make it more difficult to jump on that board huh? :rotfl

If I knew there was a shark right of the coast where I surf then it might slow me getting out there but then I do surf an area where they are spotted quite often and don't worry about it. I always know in some areas there is a very good change one is in the area but ignorance is bliss when it comes to knowing they are there for sure.

That's really cool. I'm not gonna pay $4 for it myself but if I taught a science class I sure would.

Hey guys

I found a cover of cyclops to print as poster and when i put as wallpaper on iPhone....

fe337d5c.jpg

The lazer in the middle

:duff

RayForce was released a few weeks ago for everyone who loves retro 2D arcade shooters like myself. But it has a 12$ price-tag...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0k90NUDfNE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0k90NUDfNE[/ame]

Does anyone know how to save .doc and PDFs to an iPhone? I don't mind paying for an app. I just don't know which to get, if any.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with my iphone and wanted to see if any of you guys could help.

A few days ago, on the App Store Icon I had a 1 pop up for an update, so I clicked and went to put in my Apple ID (like ive done time and time again)

I put it in and literally out of the blue it says "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons."

Note that I updated something only a few days before just fine, and on top of that I only use 2 passwords for the majority of my things.

So, it tells me to go to the ifogot page, which I did. I put in my Apple ID, clicked security question (when it asks you whether you want an email notification or answer a security question) , then my birthday, and then the answer to my security question (which is what is your dogs name) very simple as I only have one.

And then it tells me that the info I entered is wrong, so I can't change my ID password.

So, then I redo it but select the email notification, but the email never came.

Then I called apple, and talked to them but they weren't much help, and pretty much just sent me a links to backup and reboot my phone. But the links aren't for that. :slap

I think I might have to drive to the apple store and have someone at the genius bar look at, but wanted to see if anyone here could help first.

Any fans of GTA 3 here? The full game app is .99 cents on the app store until tomorrow to celebrate Rockstar's 10th anniversary! You can't go wrong! :D

Any fans of GTA 3 here? The full game app is .99 cents on the app store until tomorrow to celebrate Rockstar's 10th anniversary! You can't go wrong! :D

I saw that!!! I don't care for GTA, but there's SOOO much to do, I might just pick it up. I have a bunch of iTunes gift credit on file, so why not?

How's the game play and controls?

I saw that!!! I don't care for GTA, but there's SOOO much to do, I might just pick it up. I have a bunch of iTunes gift credit on file, so why not?

How's the game play and controls?

Yea, you might as well go for it, it's only a buck after all.

It's pretty big (about 500 mb) so it's just downloading now. I'll let you know when it's done and I start playing :D I loved it on Playstation 2 so I'm sure I'll love it just as much on my iPhone!

Yea, you might as well go for it, it's only a buck after all.

It's pretty big (about 500 mb) so it's just downloading now. I'll let you know when it's done and I start playing :D I loved it on Playstation 2 so I'm sure I'll love it just as much on my iPhone!

I saw Madden 2012 was 0.99 as well. I'm always for a good football game, but it's one of those 'do I REALLY need it' kind of things. Same can be said for GTA though. :lol

Let me know how it is before I take the 'plunge.'

I saw Madden 2012 was 0.99 as well. I'm always for a good football game, but it's one of those 'do I REALLY need it' kind of things. Same can be said for GTA though. :lol

Let me know how it is before I take the 'plunge.'

I can see Madden getting pretty boring after awhile but with GTA it's just non-stop :lol

Will do though, I'm pretty stoked to play! It will bring back some good memories :rock

Back