Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody iPhone... I can't download or update any of my apps. They're always stuck on "waiting" or "loading", and then it always tells me that it cannot upload at this time.

Has anyone else had this issue and if you have, what was your solution?

--------------------------

Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
Bloody iPhone... I can't download or update any of my apps. They're always stuck on "waiting" or "loading", and then it always tells me that it cannot upload at this time.

Has anyone else had this issue and if you have, what was your solution?

--------------------------

Never mind, I figured it out.

Are you on wifi when you are doing this? Looks like the signal is weak at your area. I would do the update straight from your computer then connect it to your iPhone for syncing.

Are you on wifi when you are doing this? Looks like the signal is weak at your area. I would do the update straight from your computer then connect it to your iPhone for syncing.

No, I never have WIFI on. But yeah it was a major pain in the arse... I ended up doing just that and it appears to be working okay now. :)

I love my iPhone but I'm getting bored. I'm hoping for big things. The new Samsungs have been looking good.

I won't be able to upgrade until next year. I may have to "drop" my phone a couple times. :horror:rotfl

I feel the same. My buddy got the S3. It's light as a feather, has a huge screen and price-wise is hard to ignore.

I would love to see an upgraded battery and larger screen on the 5. The battery on the iphone since 3G has been atrocious.

Hopefully they can knock this one out of the park.

Anyone here have an iPad? I bought The New iPad a few days ago, and it's great! It's really useful for productivity, and I've even downloaded a few Autodesk programs for engineering applications. After years of using Android, I got bored with it. iOS works pretty well - it's much more stable than the Android operating systems, that's for sure. I just might get the iPhone 5 depending on what features it has.

Wow, the iPhone really keeps its value over time. Not a bad price for a trade in at either Apple or Best Buy.

anyone selling an ipad?

You should check EBay - the prices are very competitive on used devices. You can also check out Newegg for a new one, if you want - that's where I bought mine with free shipping and no tax! :horror

Guess I might need to get AppleCare this time. But then again I'm sure the last one was put together by an intern as well. If you've ever opened one up its not that hard to put it together. I'm sure all the hard work is already done by the hardware manufactures.

Back