Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got my brand new iPhone 2G in today.... Apparently trying to activate these things is pretty difficult. Since it runs on iOS 3 it has issues activating in iTunes. I spoke with AT&T, so hopefully I can get this thing going. From what I've heard it's possible, but it's just not as simple as plug n' play with the new phones.

Anyhow, can't wait to rock a mint original iPhone!!! :rock

If your phone has a yellow screen, exchange it for a new one. Nobody will be stuck with a "jaundiced screen".

This app sounds awesome!

Running on empty
Some people look forward to their morning runs. Some of us, however, couldn't impel ourselves to jog if our lives depended on it. At least figuratively. In the unlikely event that a horde of flesh-eating undead were (literally) nipping at our heels, we'd likely strap on some Nikes and jet.

Enter Zombies, Run! an upcoming app for iOS and Android that turns exercise into a game -- a terrifying, terrifying game.

Basically, you download the app, stick in your ear buds and let a narrator scare you into getting in shape as the story of a dystopian world crawling with Z-beasts starts to unfold.

The more you run, the better chance you have for survival as you collect supplies and just generally avoid being eaten. This app should be stellar training for throwing yourself into the mortal morass that is holiday shopping.

So, that was....... a NIGHTMARE! I had tried all night and all day to get my original iPhone activated. I was back and forth all day, and I finally ended up taking the phone to AT&T and they were able to activate it for me :banana

But man, this thing is SLOW :lol It really makes you appreciate the newer technology in the current phones. I barely even get reception on this!!! So I'll be updating on November 25th when my upgrade is due.

photo2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

So, that was....... a NIGHTMARE! I had tried all night and all day to get my original iPhone activated. I was back and forth all day, and I finally ended up taking the phone to AT&T and they were able to activate it for me :banana

But man, this thing is SLOW :lol It really makes you appreciate the newer technology in the current phones. I barely even get reception on this!!! So I'll be updating on November 25th when my upgrade is due.

photo2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

With all due respect, you should have expected the slowness :lol :rotfl

Back