Euro 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Italy defeated Belgium. Will be a tough group. Belgium have alot of good players but they don't really seem to know how they want to play.

Good game by Ireland but Sweden...dont think we deserved a point TBH.

after 7 years with this coach I should really know better but still I get my hopes up. All he talks about is "shining" and showing courage and determination. Yet we still have no structured attack, no idea about how we should play, players look lost. After the play-offs against Denmark and the training game against Wales things were looking up but I guess not, back to the same old.

Obviously we can't expect easy wins but so many teams have shown what can be done with solid defense and working hard.

Everyone celebrated when Lasse Lagerbäck left as Swedish coach. He might have been boring but atleast he got results and got us to Euro/world cup.

Italy defeated Belgium. Will be a tough group. Belgium have alot of good players but they don't really seem to know how they want to play.

Good game by Ireland but Sweden...dont think we deserved a point TBH.

after 7 years with this coach I should really know better but still I get my hopes up. All he talks about is "shining" and showing courage and determination. Yet we still have no structured attack, no idea about how we should play, players look lost. After the play-offs against Denmark and the training game against Wales things were looking up but I guess not, back to the same old.

Obviously we can't expect easy wins but so many teams have shown what can be done with solid defense and working hard.

Everyone celebrated when Lasse Lagerbäck left as Swedish coach. He might have been boring but atleast he got results and got us to Euro/world cup.
Belgium looked okay. sweden were not as good as i was expecting the couching cud be better. i agree about not having much structure. even in possesion they lacked purpose when attacking. italy will finish top of our group probably.

I love this thread. It's like a little oasis.
thank you :)
you are cheering for france? they are my second favorite team so ill be happy if they win. it was smart betting on germany. them and spain have the best chance naturally but there cud be an u expected winner :)

Belgium looked okay. sweden were not as good as i was expecting the couching cud be better. i agree about not having much structure. even in possesion they lacked purpose when attacking. italy will finish top of our group probably.

Italy always seems to do their best when everyone thinks they don't have a chance. Italy and Belgium might suit us better, we always seems to do better when we can focus on defence.

Lustig will probably miss the rest of the Championship with his injury. What a good thing our coach only brought one right back. :slap

thank you :)
you are cheering for france? they are my second favorite team so ill be happy if they win. it was smart betting on germany. them and spain have the best chance naturally but there cud be an u expected winner :)

I default to France because it's part of my heritage... but not so much that I'd be gutted if they don't perform. Maybe I'll hop on the Oirish bandwagon in solidarity with fellow freaks here, I still have fond memories of Damien Duff's & co. in WC 2002. I'm happy to be pretty much a neutral enjoying a good football tournament - but it's hard given that the 1pm matches are 11pm matches for me here in Australia.

Italy always seems to do their best when everyone thinks they don't have a chance. Italy and Belgium might suit us better, we always seems to do better when we can focus on defence.

Lustig will probably miss the rest of the Championship with his injury. What a good thing our coach only brought one right back. :slap
they really do i wudnt count them out just yet. another reason wud be that no side are really performing like winners just yet. no i think they will do well against both those teams

he did? what an idiot lol. it mite be ok tho lol

I default to France because it's part of my heritage... but not so much that I'd be gutted if they don't perform. Maybe I'll hop on the Oirish bandwagon in solidarity with fellow freaks here, I still have fond memories of Damien Duff's & co. in WC 2002. I'm happy to be pretty much a neutral enjoying a good football tournament - but it's hard given that the 1pm matches are 11pm matches for me here in Australia.
im doing that for the same reason :) my Ma is french and grew up there
oo please do ha. youre welcome to join us, free drinks for u :D and yeah we did well in 2002 i remember that fondly too despite being 10 lol.
omg no you should be sleeping :lol

oo please do ha. youre welcome to join us, free drinks for u :D and yeah we did well in 2002 i remember that fondly too despite being 10 lol.

I have kids. Staying up to ungodly hours with not a sound but the dulcet tones of English-accented commentary and a singing football crowd is a kind of heaven. I'm not in air traffic control or surgery, so I don't have to worry about the day after :)

I have kids. Staying up to ungodly hours with not a sound but the dulcet tones of English-accented commentary and a singing football crowd is a kind of heaven. I'm not in air traffic control or surgery, so I don't have to worry about the day after :)
hahaha that is great :) that sound of the crowd and commentary makes me sleepy lol i almost always nap after a match ha

Don't Aussies play a sort of mixture between Football & Rugby with the fighting mentallity of Ice Hockey? :lol

Always fascinated me Aussie rules but there are some tough guys in that sport.

:duff That tournament worked out surprisingly well for us considering what happened with Roy Keane getting sent home. I seem to remember an injury time equaliser against Germany. And we were unlucky not to beat Spain in the next round, ultimately going out on penalties.

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering how you could have any french-allegiance after the ''Henry incident'' - that was round-about when I stopped cheering on France in any footballing capacity. (I was up for them in the 2006 World Cup Final against Italy, the one with the Zidane head-butt :lol )

hahaha that is great :) that sound of the crowd and commentary makes me sleepy lol i almost always nap after a match ha

napping after a match is part of the game :lol

Don't Aussies play a sort of mixture between Football & Rugby with the fighting mentallity of Ice Hockey? :lol

Always fascinated me Aussie rules but there are some tough guys in that sport.

...I'm actually surprised the game hasn't taken off in Ireland. Every so often Australia and Ireland play a series of "International Rules", a hybrid of Gaelic football and Aussie Rules. But it's kind of the worst parts of each game. Check it out, any one of these blokes could be an Irishman. In fact that's a-dev in the last one:

brad-symes-leveled-b.gif

WRECKED.gif

rugby-sucker-punch-c.gif

ZfmI1.gif

incredible-aussie-rules-catch-o.gif

Cam4SYb.gif

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering how you could have any french-allegiance after the ''Henry incident'' - that was round-about when I stopped cheering on France in any footballing capacity. (I was up for them in the 2006 World Cup Final against Italy, the one with the Zidane head-butt :lol )
that incident divided our household lol. omg yes that was shocking but also very funny afterwards

Back