Euro 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess

Super Freak
Reaction score
this is a thread for discussing the current UEFA euro 2016 tournament

the groups and matches, current
1.JPG
2.JPG

cmon Ireland :pray: lol

Watched every game sofar, not impressed by any team sofar.

I hope Sweden does well for once.

Groups D and E look like tough groups.

Cheering for France, betting on Germany.

Thought England looked pretty decent, just couldnt score.

C'mon Eng-er-Land! This is the 50th anniversary of the last time you won anything, tally ho!

Ha probably quite true. Sweeden will do well to get out the group.

Best we've played in a while. Should have been 2 or 3 up at half time . Good tournament so far .
i thought they wud be poor defensively but they werent bad. their form will pick up i bet :) its been a good show so far
I hope they do. Looked good in the last training match vs Wales. Very important first game tomorrow.

Haha I hope not :lol !
omg you are from sweden lol. im sorry im in ireland so atm we are rival fans lol. im excited for tomorrows match :p

i thought they wud be poor defensively but they werent bad. their form will pick up i bet :) its been a good show so far

omg you are from sweden lol. im sorry im in ireland so atm we are rival fans lol. im excited for tomorrows match :p

Haha yes no problem :) I'm actually excited about our national team for the first time in a while. Usually only excited for my local team.

The play looks good, the coach (he is leaving after euro16 thank god!) is finally letting some of the younger players have a go. And of course Zlatan is in great form.

Haha yes no problem :) I'm actually excited about our national team for the first time in a while. Usually only excited for my local team.

The play looks good, the coach (he is leaving after euro16 thank god!) is finally letting some of the younger players have a go. And of course Zlatan is in great form.
it should be a good match. who knows sweden and ireland might win our group lol.

sooner or later the younger players need their shot. ha cant say im not worried about him lol. hes brilliant :)

I hope Austria do really well as I got them in the sweep stakes.

I thought England played great but we didn't have anyone who could get it in the onion bag then got sucker punched in the last minute.

it should be a good match. who knows sweden and ireland might win our group lol.

sooner or later the younger players need their shot. ha cant say im not worried about him lol. hes brilliant :)

He is a great player. It's still mindboggling that I watched him play in Swedens second division 15 years ago and look where he is now.

Well deserved win by Croatia.

I hope Austria do really well as I got them in the sweep stakes.

I thought England played great but we didn't have anyone who could get it in the onion bag then got sucker punched in the last minute.
they are in a tough group. the runner up spot in F is a wild card.

He is a great player. It's still mindboggling that I watched him play in Swedens second division 15 years ago and look where he is now.

Well deserved win by Croatia.
ha hes definitely up there age wise but still has it :)

they played well yea. both keepers were on form too good match

England and Ireland are so alike at times. We both seem to love snatching draws from the jaws of victory. It's our shared speciality.

England and Ireland are so alike at times. We both seem to love snatching draws from the jaws of victory. It's our shared speciality.
im going to agree here. but i pray we are less similar this time an we get thru the group stages. i dont doubt it will probably be close for both us and England

Back