Euro 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going to agree here. but i pray we are less similar this time an we get thru the group stages. i dont doubt it will probably be close for both us and England

I didn't watch those last two friendlies but the results are probably indicative of how we'll do. Although here's hoping we have some of that luck we're reputed for - which we did have back in 2002 but were sorely lacking at the last Euros.

I didn't watch those last two friendlies but the results are probably indicative of how we'll do. Although here's hoping we have some of that luck we're reputed for - which we did have back in 2002 but were sorely lacking at the last Euros.
im praying we have that luck too. regardless of how we do im excited for the atmosphere in the city tomorrow night :) and then ill have to run home for game of thrones night lol

im praying we have that luck too. regardless of how we do im excited for the atmosphere in the city tomorrow night :) and then ill have to run home for game of thrones night lol

We'll lose the match and then your favourite character in GoT will be killed off! Sounds implausibly downbeat....and yet... :lol

Anyway yeah looking forward to a few pub sessions for the euros.

We'll lose the match and then your favourite character in GoT will be killed off! Sounds implausibly downbeat....and yet... :lol

Anyway yeah looking forward to a few pub sessions for the euros.
hahaha i will positively die if more bad stuff happens. im on the edge as is lol. nah we'll win :lol

its always a good time when we play :)

Poland look good but Northern Ireland should not be much of a test for them.

England and Ireland are so alike at times. We both seem to love snatching draws from the jaws of victory. It's our shared speciality.

So true, they needed that W, don't think they have enough defensively to beat any of the better teams

hahaha i will positively die if more bad stuff happens. im on the edge as is lol. nah we'll win :lol

its always a good time when we play :)

That's because even when we lose badly we get the silver lining of Dunphy going ballistic and those awesome full-time RTE debates. I'm gonna miss Bill O Herlihy though.

That's because even when we lose badly we get the silver lining of Dunphy going ballistic and those awesome full-time RTE debates. I'm gonna miss Bill O Herlihy though.
ha i could pass on the debates most times but not after we play. its too fun lol. yeah he was great. he'll be missed surely

Corluka in yesterdays game :lol

CkyuxlgWkAAaYRt.jpg

I don't think we stand a chance against sweden with ibrahimovic in the kind of form hes in. Dunphy and co talking up irelands chances of getting to the quarters. I think its a joke to be honest. i can see us getting trashed and finishing bottom of the group just like we did in euro 2012.

I don't think we stand a chance against sweden with ibrahimovic in the kind of form hes in. Dunphy and co talking up irelands chances of getting to the quarters. I think its a joke to be honest. i can see us getting trashed and finishing bottom of the group just like we did in euro 2012.
x0Wr_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

lol. i hope you arent giving the team talk ha. i believe that we have a chance. hes just one player too

Back