ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By next year, I think it wouldnt surprise me if EB or HT are making 1/2 scale Batman figures for 800-1000$ :lol

And slowly they will raise to make the 2/1 scale Batman figures and 2/1 scale The Bat. Big enough to fly to work.

yea I don't think many ppl are ready yet to shell out $400 on a figure[/]. I've heard here and there from certain folks and statue collector friends that if these were statues they'd be all over them, but since they're still articulated figures, it's a no go

I would consider myself primarily a statue collector. I hate joints on figures, but with the characters that don't show them, I don't mind. The T-800 figure is better then any Arnie statue to date, but when I heard the BD version is being made, I'm not a big enough fan to have both versions. Bats on the other hand :panic:

Why's the suit so dry looking!? Looks some PJ's. :lol

All the BB suit's look really dry :dunno. No matter, I still want it.

Why's the suit so dry looking!? Looks some PJ's. :lol

All the BB suit's look really dry :dunno. No matter, I still want it.

wasn't it dry in TDK anyways to show that it's been worn down a bit and possibly over-used vs the newnes of how it looked in BB?

old-and-new-batsuit.jpg

knight_8.jpg

not sure, like I said, doesn't bother me :lol. Wish EB would paint those gauntlets right though.

...to me, in that pic, it looks a 1:1 costime with a Bale Body cast underneath filling it out.

if that had posed him with the open hands in that pic and fixed the hips it could of looked similar to this:

Batman+Begins+Batsuit.jpg

Oh, I agree 100%. This thing looks fantastic!

Yep, my main issue with this is the apparent dryness of the suit. It looks just like the HT Toy Fair OC Batman, which doesn't look as sharp as the OG OC, imo.

This is the finish I was hoping to see:

_MG_5894-2.jpg

Extra pics before full spec reveal :

69464edegw1dv9707xyajj.jpg

69464edegw1dv977om48fj.jpg

69464edegw1dv972wtly9j.jpg

69464edegw1dv97b1ypwfj.jpg

69464edegw1dv97du5ekcj.jpg

69464edegw1dv97l2q5vaj.jpg

69464edegw1dv97pm4n6oj.jpg

69464edegw1dv97opatktj.jpg

Bumping the awesomeness.

Yeah I agree it looks dry but that's not to say it looks bad. IMO this is the best collectible so far this year if not one of the best ever.

I love this dry talk. There's a reason it's called matt black. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back