ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I did mention that the Bale head is important, it's not a deal breaker. I just would've liked it to be pretty on par with how he's like in BB which is more fresh faced and not as thin despite the movie being marketed as TDK.

His nose doesn't look as sharp as it should be.

69464edegw1dv97q7wtgaj.jpg

017bb999yummo.jpg

He's a bit like Daniel Craig, looks different in every picture you see of him!

Neck looks a bit thin.

Still going with the much sought-after flared-nostril Bruce Wayne sculpt, it appears.

Nose looks a little bulbous.

Not bad, but not near Enterbay's best.

SnakeDoc

Aside from the obvious want for Two Face and Scarecrow...

A Hockey Pad wearing Batman wannabe fig would be awesome.

Batman looks absolutely stunning, EB never fails :D :rock

I love everything on this figure; especially cowls, BW sculpt, and how well the cape looks and falls on him.

Can't freaking wait to get this bad boy in my collection! :rock

looks good but I think the HT 1/6 BB looks aight, not sure if having 2 is too much but 1/4 is awesome indeed

I love that the belt is magnetic to put on the accessories, that's just too cool...it looks like the cape attachments are magnetic too :D

It looks great. If it was 1/6 scale, I'd be replacing my Toy Fair Batman without hesitation. It's pretty tempting, but I'm concerned about the suit and the other QC issues EB has been having lately. I'm going to end up caving and getting a 1/4 scale figure at some point, I can feel it.

It looks great. If it was 1/6 scale, I'd be replacing my Toy Fair Batman without hesitation. It's pretty tempting, but I'm concerned about the suit and the other QC issues EB has been having lately. I'm going to end up caving and getting a 1/4 scale figure at some point, I can feel it.

It's inevitable ;)

this thing turned out pretty badass. I especially love this pic:

69464edegw1dv98dc1nsvj.jpg

Damn, the posing is so bad there though. I just don't understand that.

He's got one hip hiked, his belly's hangin' out, and one of his feet isn't flat on the base.

Also, I think the cape may be on top of the cowl in those pics too.

$400 shipped is what we're expecting. If/when you buy it, the Paypal will show something like $350+50 ship or the like.

Man, compared to what the 1:6 DX figures are going for of late, this is really a value....:panic:....must resist.

Damn, the posing is so bad there though. I just don't understand that.

He's got one hip hiked, his belly's hangin' out, and one of his feet isn't flat on the base.

Also, I think the cape may be on top of the cowl in those pics too.

:exactly: can none of these companies futz their figures? :dunno Between that and sub-par photography, they are really doing themselves a disservice....send em your resume Maglor...:lol

I like it, but the BW HS looks off to me. I may pick it up to pose next to HT's TDKR 1/4 but price and quality have yet to be seen for the HT offering.

WOW! This turned out pretty awesome. I'm not sure if I'm ready to make the jump to this scale though. I'm more of a fan of the TDK suit anyways. I'm just hoping I don't like the HTs version too much. This damn hobby is killing my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back