ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys going to start a new official thread or I will update this thread.

at this point....I'm really glad i've been patiently waiting, not buying 1/6s (recent collector bout a year) but what I really hope is that HT don't release these things every other week, so I can keep up with them at P-O!!!

Hot Toys DKR...or EB Dark Knight. That's the question. I prefer the armoured suit, but this thing is looking damn impressive.

Just another little mod by me:

enterbaycbmodv2.jpg

Steve Carrell on the left, Al Pacino on the right.

Figure looks great I am quite impressed, but unfortunately Enterbay lost my trust. Even if this figure looks incredible and the price is fair, I cannot bring myself to preorder from them. Also, this has the issue of being a Batman figure and a big one at that. There's no point buying it if in the end it is going to be a melted piece of black butter in your display case. I suppose I can just wait a year and see what happens.

It looks good, I have a few minor niggles with various aspects, but still, this looks like a quality piece overall, and hopefully those who buy should be very happy with the final figure.

I'm not buying though. I promised myself I was done with rubber suits on figures, I don't like them and I don't trust them, and I'm just not willing to take the risk any longer, not at this price range. I'm sure at some point the rubber issue will be solved (it may have been already) and when that seems to be the case I'll jump back in, but until then I'll just have to live vicariously through my fellow collectors.

Looks good but no way in hell I'm ordering the first batch. QC issues from the MIB thread has left a sour taste in my mouth. Ill wait for in hand reviews and then decide to orser

Price, scale and EB's track record of late is keeping me away from this and Joker. It seems like a crap-shoot with EB of late. I will speak with my wallet, and spend my $ elsewhere. Still will visit this thread time-to-time, alway fun to read of other's excitement and see the great photos :wave

Looks good but no way in hell I'm ordering the first batch. QC issues from the MIB thread has left a sour taste in my mouth. Ill wait for in hand reviews and then decide to orser

Don't know much about EB, but this sounds like good advice.

Very true, speaking of price, has it been announced yet?

good call, I'm gonna wait until BBTS gets these anyways. They usually don't get them for months after EB puts them up for PO.

Damn, the posing is so bad there though. I just don't understand that.

He's got one hip hiked, his belly's hangin' out, and one of his feet isn't flat on the base.

Also, I think the cape may be on top of the cowl in those pics too.

I agree bad futzing...BUT to me, in that pic, it looks a 1:1 costume with a Bale Body cast underneath filling it out.

if they had posed him with the open hands in that pic and fixed the hips it could of looked similar to this:

Batman+Begins+Batsuit.jpg

Figure looks great I am quite impressed, but unfortunately Enterbay lost my trust. Even if this figure looks incredible and the price is fair, I cannot bring myself to preorder from them. Also, this has the issue of being a Batman figure and a big one at that. There's no point buying it if in the end it is going to be a melted piece of black butter in your display case. I suppose I can just wait a year and see what happens.

Didn't Bill say that they were using something other than Rubber?

Don't know much about EB, but this sounds like good advice.

Yep, waiting for BBTS to get them in. most likely cheaper than what it would cost you from EB directly. Only thing is, you won't be able to get the EX item if there is one for this and you'll have to wait longer than everyone else

Last edited:
Yep, waiting for BBTS to get them in. most likely cheaper than what it would cost you from EB directly. Only thing is, you won't be able to get the EX item if there is one for this and you'll have to wait longer than everyone else

well, the Ex for the T800 was useless, so who knows, it might just be the same for these. I'm curious if EB will offer a nice discount for both Bats and Joker if bought directly through them.

well, the Ex for the T800 was useless, so who knows, it might just be the same for these. I'm curious if EB will offer a nice discount for both Bats and Joker if bought directly through them.

oh I agree, but that's the point of an EX IMO. something that not everyone needs but there for the 'gotta have it' collector. so just letting it be known for those that didn't know that the EX will more than likely only be available by buying directly from EB

oh I agree, but that's the point of an EX IMO. something that not everyone needs but there for the 'gotta have it' collector. so just letting it be known for those that didn't know that the EX will more than likely only be available by buying directly from EB

I just sold my Ex T-800, and even though it's been sold out for awhile, I still didn't even make back what I payed. It's a lot different with these $400 figures I guess.

I had gotten my T800 from BBTS.

Anyone from Canada get it directly from Enterbay? How were the customs charges? The last time I bought something from China (a region free video game that wasn't available in North America) I got dinged pretty bad.

I just sold my Ex T-800, and even though it's been sold out for awhile, I still didn't even make back what I payed. It's a lot different with these $400 figures I guess.

yea I don't think many ppl are ready yet to shell out $400 on a figure. I've heard here and there from certain folks and statue collector friends that if these were statues they'd be all over them, but since they're still articulated figures, it's a no go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back