ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

If the precedent set by the T-800 is anything to go by, it should be around $400 (325 for the figure, 75 for shipping), mind you, that's just an estimate. It could be more or less depending on what we're getting.

Another teaser of an unpainted, obscured shot of a decapitated clay Bale head and no official pics/preorder?

3204840swsw.gif

I will definitely be getting both BB Bats and TDK Joker. Is buying from Enterbay directly our only option? Does Diamond solicit their product?

Yeah, he shouldn't be too far behind the Batman figure. Have you seen all of the teasers yet?

I will definitely be getting both BB Bats and TDK Joker. Is buying from Enterbay directly our only option? Does Diamond solicit their product?

Not that I'm aware of. Not sure if Elvis was an exception or not due to Kotobukiya handling worldwide distribution

Not that I'm aware of. Not sure if Elvis was an exception or not due to Kotobukiya handling worldwide distribution

Yea EB only handled the distribution of the HK I believe while Koto handled distribution for everyone else

I thought I saw the T-800 in Previews. Must have been dreaming.

Yea Diamond had the t-800. We never get High end collectibles from SS or HT at my LCS, only what's in the Diamond Catalog and the T-800 was in there for a time

EB does have an eBay store however that they just started so you can order through eBay or their website. I'll most likely be ordering through BBTS

That's when he's going to be up to order, whether that's for Pre-Order or just to buy is another matter entirely (which I don't know the answer to.lol), but damn is it a good (but expensive) time to be a Batman collector in this hobby.:rock

Between this, HT's Returns, AC and TDKR lines, and probably more, I'm in Bat-Heaven.

Why are people saying this will be ready for PO at the end of April? Was there an official press release from Enterbay that I missed that confirmed that?

Axecutioner said so, and he recently did an interview with Bill (founder of EB), so we figure he has pretty reliable info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back