ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

i think Enterbay have ditched P/O. will be available to buy on release ^O^

That would be good because I can buy instead of waiting to hear about another delay.

I've got to say,I'd love that, especially when you pay-to-order, it'd be cool if we were able to get it upon our payment.

That'd be really unique and cool, Enterbay would be on top of the game if they did that. I hated having to PO with Hot Toys and then wait over a year to get the freaking figure. :gah:

That'd be really unique and cool, Enterbay would be on top of the game if they did that. I hated having to PO with Hot Toys and then wait over a year to get the freaking figure. :gah:

I think the exact opposite

Speaking only for myself I need to know at least 2 months in advance what's coming out and when so I can plan my finances accordingly, I can't afford to have a £300 figure spring up out of nowhere and given how little length of time the T800 stayed in stock for I suspect Batman and Joker will be even more sought after and thus be much harder to get if you're not on it from the minute they go up for sale

I think the exact opposite

Speaking only for myself I need to know at least 2 months in advance what's coming out and when so I can plan my finances accordingly, I can't afford to have a £300 figure spring up out of nowhere and given how little length of time the T800 stayed in stock for I suspect Batman and Joker will be even more sought after and thus be much harder to get if you're not on it from the minute they go up for sale

Agreed. A 30-60 day notice would be more ideal than dropping $400 on a whim.

Yeah, instant urchase when the piece goes up is sweet as long as you have the funds. But what if you don't and it sells out before you do? Screwed!

I need some pics. Otherwise ima take a ____ in a bag, put it at my neighbors door and sets it on fiya!

Any Canadian boardies here have any recommendations for Canadian retailers? I don't think UrbanSamurai sold the 1/4 T2 Arnie so I'm trying to find another Canadian based site to prevent duty fees.

Any Canadian boardies here have any recommendations for Canadian retailers? I don't think UrbanSamurai sold the 1/4 T2 Arnie so I'm trying to find another Canadian based site to prevent duty fees.

Yes sir:

https://www.toys2.net/home.php

One of, if not THE best Hot Hoys / Enterbay / Sideshow / Other retailers online. They're based in Markham, Ont.

"Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman;" this is pretty much all that's pretty much all that's been running through my head lately. Especially after seeing Tommy Lee Jones, and I've pretty much been looking at all of the T-800 pics (I've probably watched Pitu's video review 3 times in the past week:lol) Just as a way to get hyped for the 1/4 scale stuff. In short: Bring it on EB!:rock

That does raise some questions though: Who gets Batman Begins? EB has TDK and HT has TDKR, but who will go back to the original. I just think that EB could really shine if they gave us some stuff that HT never did (1/4 Ra's, Scarecrow). As I mentioned earlier, I am doubtful of a 1/4 Scarecrow ever happening (as well as Ra's, especially considering the fact that he hasn't even seen the light of day as an official licensed 1/6th figure yet), but it could earn them some major brownie points with the Nolan Batman fans, It's my hope that they impress the hell out of DC and WB with these releases and that DC starts letting them try their hand at other licences.

Www.superpowercollectibles.com

Based in Toronto. Marcio provides great customer service, and has free shipping on all orders over $99 even if its a pre order product.

Super Power Collectibles rarely get Enterbay products, your best bet is with toys2, Ryu.

Super Power Collectibles rarely get Enterbay products, your best bet is with toys2, Ryu.

Marcio said he would be getting in the new EB products. But if not Toys2 is great as well.

One thing that I can say is that after Schwarzenegger and TLJ, the Bale and Ledger heads better look like mini-clones.:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back