Action Figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane work Rob, love it mate.

It would be hard to say no to an accessory pack from Enterbay or even a 3rd figure.

yeah...don't know why they won't just do the weapons pack..it will sell like hotcakes for sure but I think they will make more $$$ from us if they do a whole cyberdyne version..

Rob

Thanks jack, and yeah Id love to see pics of the figure lying next to it. Jack o got some shells, although i feel that 9mm is closer, im gonna see if i cant find a bead or something that i can paint and make the tip out of, ill post pics later tonyt.

Thanks jack, and yeah Id love to see pics of the figure lying next to it. Jack o got some shells, although i feel that 9mm is closer, im gonna see if i cant find a bead or something that i can paint and make the tip out of, ill post pics later tonyt.

Cool. Yeah, I was looking at 9mm's for him originally :)

Yeah nine mill was the right size for the gun i felt. Sorry no updates for the past couple of days, work has been super busy, shopuld have some pics ready soon jack of the grenades :)

Hey jack if itl upload, heres some pics of the grenades! WOOHOO

Let me know when you get the hands Rob, im interested to see if they will work

The grenades still have some work to be done, polish the brass, blend and paint the grenade tips, ill upload more pics as it comes along, as well as the bandolier.

Thanks Jack, getting to the home stretch, accessory pack is almost done, and Rob, aw that sucks man, well i hope the feed chute is handy, im sorry man, The kit is suppossed to be exact 1/4 scal;e, but i guess thats what happens when two diff companys seperated by years scale things out.

Thanks Guys!!! Yeah i cant wait to see it on a figure. Kdoty1 is possibly selling me an enterbay arnie so i may be making another one of these kits soon lol. Jack i hope you like everything, im pretty proud of it and i think it will be an awsome accessory pack to your figure, its all packed up, ready to ship to you tomarow if your ready, pm or email me the in fo. Thanks again guys

Checking my email now, My hotmail name isnt Hoyt? hmm let me check something, and if alls good ill msg you back.

Back