Action Figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne WIP...

R5150s what did you use for the M79 grenades? :dunno

Yess please tell, im curious as well, i thought about brass tube and epoxy but yours look mass produced, and heres a few more pics, plus the gloved hands. And thanks for the kind words guys, The bloopers getting there, and jack the m134 is basically done.

Yess please tell, im curious as well, i thought about brass tube and epoxy but yours look mass produced, and heres a few more pics, plus the gloved hands. And thanks for the kind words guys, The bloopers getting there, and jack the m134 is basically done.

using real ammos...40 S&W ;)

No ____? I have a 40 in my nightstand, as well as the car, i cant believ i didnt realise that, aww my buddies i shoot with are gonna kick my ass.. . . . ..Ahh my sidearms loaded with hollow points, thats why it didnt click.

Wow. Yet again amazing work Ragnar. Looking forward for me getting these! :) When you said you were making me the bandolier, did you mean with grenades? I've been having trouble finding bullets myself :( But wow, thabks for the update, pics are getting good :)

Wow. Yet again amazing work Ragnar. Looking forward for me getting these! :) When you said you were making me the bandolier, did you mean with grenades? I've been having trouble finding bullets myself :( But wow, thabks for the update, pics are getting good :)

Well i have 40cal ammo, its what my sidearm fires, but i cant ship that to you as far as i know for legal reasons(as well as safety). . .however, i will be shooting this weekend, ill police my brass and see if i cant make a quick mold of the tips and cast resin copies, then paint and glue them back into the spent shells for you, but thats reasonably labor intensive, so it would bump up the cost of the kit

Hm, Not sure. I found a site that sells 10 dummy bullets for £17 but they then might not fit the bandolier you're making.... Hm, I'll get back to you later, My mam's gonna kill me if I keep spending so much cash on figures :lol

lol When i lived with my parents thery had no idea how much i actually spent on figures lol. Well a .40 cal is a .40cal, so as long as you get .40cal dummys then your good, ill build the bandolier around winchester .40 auto rounds, like i said ill pick up my spent shells when i go shooting, and at least send you some, that way you have a starting point, idk if i can find like a plastic tip or ball that will fit the ends of the rounds then i wouldnt have to mold and cast the tips, ill try to get creative this weekend for you, btw heres some updates :)

WOW. Love it :clap

Great work! Can't wait to see them on my Arnold :)

Me too dude, by the way things are looking, ill have started the bandolier by this weekend, im shooting on monday so ill collect empty 40cal shells and see if i cant come up with some grenades, ill let you know though. So the set may be ready to send to you in the next week or two, if you need time to get money together no prob dude, like i said, this set has your name on it, and i have tons of patience. :)

Me too dude, by the way things are looking, ill have started the bandolier by this weekend, im shooting on monday so ill collect empty 40cal shells and see if i cant come up with some grenades, ill let you know though. So the set may be ready to send to you in the next week or two, if you need time to get money together no prob dude, like i said, this set has your name on it, and i have tons of patience. :)

I have the money ready :) You were saying it would be more for the grenades to be made by you, how much more exactly? Oh and If it's possible I'd like it so it has ten slots on the bandolier

Apparently you can send ammunition through USPS I think

Well when i mail out robs hands, ill ask them about mailing ammo, if i can ship ammo, then it would just be the cost of the rounds, seein as i wouldnt have to make anything but the bandolier still, and thanks man, ten slots it is, ill update you about that tomarow. The rounds would cost anywhere from ten dollers to twenty five, depending on how small of a box i can find.

Well when i mail out robs hands, ill ask them about mailing ammo, if i can ship ammo, then it would just be the cost of the rounds, seein as i wouldnt have to make anything but the bandolier still, and thanks man, ten slots it is, ill update you about that tomarow. The rounds would cost anywhere from ten dollers to twenty five, depending on how small of a box i can find.

Alright :)

Could you send me an inventory list, for exactly what I'm getting for the $100? :)

IMG_2438.jpg

Back