Action Figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne WIP...

Take a look at the new hot toys 1/6 scale cyberdyne t-600, the m134 m,inigun is smaller than most people think, the aoshima kit is exact 1.4th scale, and measures good against g.e. specs. I thought it was a little small too, but apperently what happens is, in hollywood, they use real de-milled m134s, but replace the barrels with steel for blanks or just add muzzle flash in post production. So when the hollywood guys are putting new barrels on, apparently they thought the same thing" this things too small" so they attached longer barrels to it. I did the same thing to yours Jack, i put longer forebarrels on it. Ill snap another pic next to a ruler for you. And the inventory is as follows

-1 g.e. m134 minigunj
-1 scratchbuilt duffel with ammo cased and custome feed chute
-1 m79 grenade launcher with sling
-1 bandolier with ten slots, and possibly ten grenades if i can come up with something

Also, take a look at some UH-60 Pave hawk heli pics, they have the same m134 minigun mounted on the door gunner positions, youll see how hollywood makes these guns appear bigger than they really are

And rob your terminator looks freaking great!!! ok does anyone know where i can get this figure???????????

The minigun looks tiny! :'(

It looks right to me. I actually saw Arnold holding the mini the night before they shot the scene where he shreds the squad cars from the third floor window of Cyberdyne. The mini may be bigger in the hands of an average guy - but in Arnuld's hands - it looks tiny.

Hah that sounded dirty jack, and yes i did lenghten your barrels, It should look right, ill snap a pic next to a ruler later tonyt so you can see. And yeah the bag is made of athletic tape, stiffened with super glue, its rigid, but with a little flex, its molded to look natural in the hanging positon, ill take a few extra pics of that as well, heres a pic of the very same m134(with diferent mount and grips) so you can get an idea of the actual size

It looks right to me. I actually saw Arnold holding the mini the night before they shot the scene where he shreds the squad cars from the third floor window of Cyberdyne. The mini may be bigger in the hands of an average guy - but in Arnuld's hands - it looks tiny.

Very cool!!! man if i could have been there, that minigun would have went home with me lol, i almost yanked one off of a chopper at the local museum, but i thought about it and i really like not having a criminal record lol. . . but only four bolts stood in the way of me having a real de milled m134

Very cool!!! man if i could have been there, that minigun would have went home with me lol, i almost yanked one off of a chopper at the local museum, but i thought about it and i really like not having a criminal record lol. . . but only four bolts stood in the way of me having a real de milled m134

Yeah. That was an awesome summer. I worked in the building across from where they set up Cyberdyne. Every night for those weeks - my buddies and I would hang out to check out the shoot. That same night when we saw Arnold holding the mini - they also shot the scene where the T1000 jumps the motorcycle from the building into the helicopter. The stunt driver was actually just jumping into a bunch of stacked cardboard boxes, but he he over-shot them and got hurt.

I have photos of the set the day after the famous minigun scene. I just have to find them (this was before digital cameras).

They wouldn't let us anywhere near the set during the night shoots. We had to stand all the way across an empty field from the front of the building. But during the day - the set was just guarded by a rent-a-cop. He didn't let me on the set, but let me take some photos. And I grabbed a handful of shells and grenade cannisters that were on the street outside of the closed off set.

Any way you still have any of the grenade canisters or shells? id love to buy one from you? and did they use blanks on the miningun, was there muzzle flash as he fired, or was that added in post production? Just something ive always been curious about, some movies use real m134s that de-link and fire blanks, but some are just replicas that just spit shells and have cgi muzzle flash.

They shot the minigun scene - and the big explosion scene on a Friday - and unfortunately I had a date that night LOL. But as we were driving up the ramp to the freeway - we saw the top of the fireball over the treeline. Nearly ran off the road. lol

So I'm not sure what kind of blanks they used, but I can tell you that for the entire time the production was in town; Fremont PD was bombarded with false alarms because of gunfire at 1am in the morning lol.

I'll dig around for the shells. I grabbed about 6 bullet shells and 2 - 3 grenade shells? if I remember correctly.

Also forgot to mention that the helicopter was also parked on the side of the building the day I took the pictures. It's TINY. I thought it was a miniature they used - but it was the actual helicopter. Tiny.

Hey jack, heres the final paint app and pull rings done on the minigun, so its done, and some more shots of the bag, the white tape strip is the begining of your bandolier, and like i said, me and my training partner are shooting tomarow so ill see what i cant do about grenades :)
And Rob im mailing your hands out tomarow, thank you for your patience, keep up the good work and your minigun looks fantastic!!!

F*&%$, i hate my computer, ill load the pics in an hour or two, sometimes my comp refuses to load pics, or it takes forever, sorry guys, im a caveman masquerading as a modern human, "raaarrg magic light box make lordragnar angry rarrrrraggghhh"

getting there..
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2764.jpg

this looks great man! :clap

my only suggestion would be to make the collar of the grey shirt thicker like it is here:
terminator2dircut199110.jpg

1099d1321651220-arnold-schwarzeneggers-grey-t-shirt-t2-display-coa.jpg

but that's just a small gripe out of a total win of a figure

thanks guys ! yeah the gray shirt needs more work..i might need to get another fabric for it..

here's more pics..still need to detail the M79 and the M134..
IMG_2776.jpg
IMG_2809.jpg

Back