Action Figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Platty!!! and Voorhees, Dude i love Jason, and have almost all the fiday the thirteenth figs, i just cant bring myself to paint any of them, I love them so much.

Jack i got your payment, and yeah i go by my middle name to my firends (Hoyt) , paypal has my legal first name on it i believe, anyways, shipping you your accessory pack tomarow morn! Hope you love it, i had fun making it, thank you so much man :)

And rob id love to see more pics of your figure, and jack i totally want to see pics of yours with my kit on it, and yes i believe i may get this figure soon, Jack was a big help in that especially :)

hi guys...I'm offsite right now for work..won't be home to take pics after two weeks..I do have a bag I'm working on and the ammo belt for the M134..closely matches the real thing :) and I think I might have found the material to make the gloves for Arnie..

Rob

When I get the set I'll make sure to stick some photos on the thread, at the minute there is a great lack of gloved hands and a grey t-shirt mind. For the gloves my friend is just going to sculpt stuff ontop of the trigger hands and paint them black, my mam is pretty trusty with a needle so she's on t-shirt duty. Thanks again Ragnar and hopefully you'll be kitting up your EB in no time

Emailed you today but wanted to let you know the kits on the way Jack, I wanna see pics as soon as yopu can, should be seven to ten days till you get it, thanks dude, hope u love it.

And Rob id love to see what your doing for the ammo feed chute?

Back