Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The small head really throws me with this. It's too bad, I was looking forward to this but it looks odd IMHO.

I agree with you Hydeous, I don't think another company would even try which is why it's so disheartening.

My local shop are offering a two pack exclusive anicom for these, so I assume it'll be faster than regular release. I'll only need the magic version, anyone wanna split and get the lakers ver PM me. I'm located in Asia btw.

$_57.JPG

My local shop are offering a two pack exclusive anicom for these, so I assume it'll be faster than regular release. I'll only need the magic version, anyone wanna split and get the lakers ver PM me. I'm located in Asia btw.

from what i hear the twin pack version is limited to only 3500 units.

3500 pieces is a lot :lol

Look at the HT MJ Billie Jean figure which was limited to 2500 or 5k, which can still be had near retail currently.

Where can you get the MJ Billie Jean for that cheap?

I was in the market for it and the ones that have sold on ebay recently are in the $600 range. I'm relatively new to the 1/6 scene so I don't recall how much the MSRP was originally but I assume Hot Toys were cheaper back then.

I don't want the 2 figure pack. All I want is Lakers Shaq to compliment my Kobe figure. Go Lakers!

Great to see i will also be able to get the black Orlando Magic uniform :D please dont forget about the blue version also. I would like to have Penny and Shaq with the 3 colors versions each (Enterbay's whites plus back plus blue if all are done!).

This some type of exclusive for the 2 pack?

No, I heard this was just an extra product they are selling separately now.. I saw a cool picture with Magic Shaq posed with this rim in his hand (since he broke many a backboard during his Magic years).. was pretty funny!

Found some really cool pics of Shaq from instagram.. I only want the Magic Shaq but I heard he's only ever going to be released as the 2-Pack

2dqos9i.jpg

307nihe.jpg

20gn1xl.jpg

el3af9.jpg

Back