Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forum.php

That is an awesome pic. I love seeing these figures suited up together. All-Star versions is the most obvious way. Give me some thoughts....hmm...

Anyone have similar issues where the purple of the jersey are 'bleeding' through the NBA logos and jersey tag?

3pito8V.jpg
yMTH1aB.jpg

I recently purchased the Enterbay Shaq set and noticed the torsos, both front and back, has a thin layer of white powdery substance. More so on the torso which is a softer plastic than the harder plastic arms arms and legs. Did anyone notice this on theirs when purchased new? Due to reported issues with Enterbay figures molding up when stored in really humid environment I'm wondering if this was intentional at the factory to add a talcum like powder to prevent this from happening. Thanks.

I recently purchased the Enterbay Shaq set and noticed the torsos, both front and back, has a thin layer of white powdery substance. More so on the torso which is a softer plastic than the harder plastic arms arms and legs. Did anyone notice this on theirs when purchased new? Due to reported issues with Enterbay figures molding up when stored in really humid environment I'm wondering if this was intentional at the factory to add a talcum like powder to prevent this from happening. Thanks.

I’ve had issues with “mold” but not with 1/6 statues.

My 1:3 statues (Blitzway Bruce Lee and PCS Rambo) came shipped to me with the “mold” when I opened them up. Luckily I was able to get replacements.

Back