Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this figure a few days ago, love it! great sculpts and love how it came with both Magic and Lakers uniforms and two bodies. The head sculpts are very different (compared to Pippen which are almost identical).

The best surprise to me (haven't been following threads lately) was that they are now NUMBERING them, actual limited editions, Shaq I think was /3500, Jordan All-Star which I also just got /3000.

I hope this is world wide production and not just US market. I also see Curry is only /2000 (which makes sense). Makes you wonder how many they made of guys like Rodman and Pippen. I think 1500-2000 would be good for current players (since they can always make more versions) while 3,000-3,500 is a good number for "legends" if they are planning on doing one and done for them (which I assume Shaq, Rodman, Pippen would be). Jordan figs probably need to be 2,000 as well since they make so many different ones. I guarantee you they would sell out of almost every version if they were 2,000 or less, while 3,000+ is going to be a tough sell when there are 10 other versions out there.

hi, i have my shaq figure displayed as dunking on the enterbay hoop. is it ok for this figure to be displayed like this long term? or will it be prone to damage?

hi, i have my shaq figure displayed as dunking on the enterbay hoop. is it ok for this figure to be displayed like this long term? or will it be prone to damage?

is he hanging onto the rim or held up with the stand?

Shaq Attack!!!!!!

2nkngbp.jpg
9to9jb.jpg
11tvqmc.jpg
ndtsvr.jpg
jzi6tz.jpg
2rnuhbr.jpg

It's hanging on the rim with one foot supported by the stand. This is how i displayed it:

image hosting over 10mb

Depends how much support the stand is providing, but since the rim is bend downwards i'm assuming it's still supporting the weight. i don't think EB took into account on supporting a figure like a real rim, i'm guessing the force will act up on the hinges and the plastic might start to crack.

I would suggest using a transparent support on Shaq.

But then again, would be cool to replicate shattered glass moments.

Depends how much support the stand is providing, but since the rim is bend downwards i'm assuming it's still supporting the weight. i don't think EB took into account on supporting a figure like a real rim, i'm guessing the force will act up on the hinges and the plastic might start to crack.

I would suggest using a transparent support on Shaq.

But then again, would be cool to replicate shattered glass moments.

Thanks for that. Any suggestions as to what kind of transparent support?

The jerseys are ugly as hell but I freaking love them. I wish the NBA would do more like them.

good lord! those old school all-star uniforms were absolutely horrendous! the designer was absolutely on psychedelic drugs.
It was the '90s. Not a pleasant time for style. BUT, I have to admit that it looks pretty cool seeing those guys together with those duds.

Dont know much about these figures so i figured id ask here. Is there anywhere i can find just the body for shaq?

The mid 90s All-star jerseys were amazing.
Sure they were garish but they were memorable one offs and were a big part of all star games for a while.

Back