Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will be released and go up at ss at some point. Until HT announces the figure is cancelled assume it's not. I at least hope we get young Indy from the film as that wouldn't require to much issues with item licensing.

Hmm, I don't think this one is happening. Even if they were just waiting for the actor's strike before, too much time has passed now and the interest level has dropped completely. Since you don't exactly see people clamoring for it in their FB posts. Lol

Hot Toys did release a Neo from the unnecessary film "The Matrix: Regurgitations", so anything is possible.

But I'll easily be passing on both Neo and this iteration of Indy.

I don't think it went up on Sideshow, did it? Because I've actually been waiting.

(They may be forced to release it, though. Even if sales wouldn't be brisk. There might be something in the licensing agreement that says they're obligated to. We shall see ...)

Order mine with Kit so it will still be released most likely and go up on SS late. This is a similar situation to Andrew Garfield Spider-Man from NWH not being labeled apart of the line and releasing as ASM2 instead. Kit put it up on his site before it went up on SS.

Could't care less about SS. Preordered the figure elsewhere, and that's that. Until HT cancels it, it's going to happen.

If this does get off the ground, is that jacket likely to hold up better than the previous one ?

Are the shoes confirmed as leather?

All it says on the specs are:

One (1) genuine brown colored boots
the product descriptions says "Meticulously tailored costume including the genuine leather jacket and shoes to replicate the intricate texture" and one of the photos says it as well

62335c3838b3e1d82185d3ed0af6c1a2.jpg

Most likely they got a bit better with materials so I imagine bag strap will survive longer then Dx05. If not replacement straps are good but it could prove difficult since this one has those stitch lines or pressed ridges on it.

Back