Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Looks more like his Laker body than Orlando in the bottom shot but still very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting decision they made here. The teaser had the Lakers Shaq, but they decided to go with the Magic Shaq. Maybe two uniforms will be included? That's what I would do.

Kobe will sell well on its own.

But if they want to boost their penny hardaway figure, they gotta pair him with shaq.

I hope penny comes with a blue foamposite shoes. That's my favorite shoes back during high school.

I was kind of hoping we'd get something closer to this:

2634538-2727972381-reebo.jpg

I think every kid when I was in elementary school loved Shaq :lol Might have bought it for the nostalgia alone, although the same could be said for the Kobe/Shaq Lakers pairing.

The Magic sculpt looks like someone poked his love hole out of the blues, i can't think of much pose for that expression.

That Lakers SHAQ looks crazy good.

Real shame on how Pippen turned out.
Lakers Shaq sculpt is impressive. Magic version looks alright. Waaaaaaaaay more impressive than Pippen.

I really want an away jersey afro Kobe now.

I love that they went balls out with the (appropriately) goofy expressions for this guy. If an LSU version were possible I might have been tempted to buy.

Back