Enterbay Shaq!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get your toy money ready then .....

10483976_591767667592639_1787698475698089239_o.jpg

Can't wait!

It's a little blurry but it looks like the Magic jersey is screenprinted but the Lakers might be stitched? I was reading the NBA stopped using screenprinting after 1992. I believe all the Enterbay Jordans are screenprinted.

Really hope Enterbay produces two bodies/sculpts - skinny Shaq for the Magic and beefier Shaq for the Lakers.

Off topic - Will Enterbay ever make Steph Curry?

On Enterbay's facebook page, they left a comment that said Shaq is coming out in an Ultimate Duo Jumpo Pack in ACGHK this July. Also, that they will not be sold separately but I'm not sure if that means forever or just initially.. Also, that there will be 2 different bodies that come in the set! Exciting stuff but I wonder how pricey this Duo Pack is gonna cost and I wish I could read japanese/korean/chinese writing as there might be more info in the comments that aren't translated :dunno

Can't wait!
It's a little blurry but it looks like the Magic jersey is screenprinted but the Lakers might be stitched? I was reading the NBA stopped using screenprinting after 1992. I believe all the Enterbay Jordans are screenprinted.
Really hope Enterbay produces two bodies/sculpts - skinny Shaq for the Magic and beefier Shaq for the Lakers.

The jerseys will be printed. Unnecessary cost to stitch them.
They won't produce two different Shaq bodies. It'll be insanely expensive to have one Shaq body that can't be reused for any other character.

The'll probably make a Curry, they've made other modern stars and he did just win MVP and a championship.

They won't produce two different Shaq bodies. It'll be insanely expensive to have one Shaq body that can't be reused for any other character.
Actually, Bill just said on Facebook that there will be two Shaq bodies :)

The tagging on the jersey is inaccurate, there's no Champion logo on the tag.

I think they are making a Steph Curry as well and I'm dreaming about a James Worthy and a Magic Johnson

I haven't seen the Curry announcement.....I'll stick with old school atm. I'd expect a Barkley at some point...

The'll probably make a Curry, they've made other modern stars and he did just win MVP and a championship.

Curry is on the way (My first entrance into this line!) I mentioned something on a post during the finals about needing a Curry figure and Enterbay USA said that one is coming, but then deleted the comment (I went to try and screenshot it)

Plus this silhouette:

11246477_784271064975121_7965530554441113590_o.jpg

Reminds me of this:
stephen-curry-golden-state-shooting-form-1371508269.jpg

Curry is on the way (My first entrance into this line!) I mentioned something on a post during the finals about needing a Curry figure and Enterbay USA said that one is coming, but then deleted the comment (I went to try and screenshot it)

Plus this silhouette:

View attachment 194598

Reminds me of this:
stephen-curry-golden-state-shooting-form-1371508269.jpg

YES!!! :yess:

99% positive that's Curry's silhouette.

Will Curry's mouth-guard be included? Or a 1/6 Riley Curry as an exclusive? haha.

So the accessories will probably be the MVP trophy, NBA Champ trophy and extra headsculpt. I doubt we'll get an extra pair of shoes or alternate uniform - I don't believe even the recent Kobe included that. This will be Enterbay's first time sculpting Under Armour shoes.

As SAB said, I doubt we'll get more than one Shaq body. It'll probably be somewhere in the middle, between his Magic and Lakers physiques.

I find a Steph Curry highly intriguing.

YES!!! :yess:

99% positive that's Curry's silhouette.

Will Curry's mouth-guard be included? Or a 1/6 Riley Curry as an exclusive? haha.

So the accessories will probably be the MVP trophy, NBA Champ trophy and extra headsculpt. I doubt we'll get an extra pair of shoes or alternate uniform - I don't believe even the recent Kobe included that. This will be Enterbay's first time sculpting Under Armour shoes.

Curry only had so many Signature shoes like, Curry 1. If you count Anatomix that'd be 2 shoes.

I would be shocked if this DIDN'T come with the Curry Ones. There are even "Home" (the blue/yellow) and "Dubnation" (the white/blue) that they could use to go with the uniforms. Not to mention the black/gold/white MVPs if they wanted to.

ClarkToys listed it on their website shortly before the guessing game was announced.

Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors) 1/6th Scale 12" Action Figure Enterbay INFO COMING SOON!

I noticed that too a couple days ago.

I was searching for some Warriors merchandise during their July 4th sale (that ended on the 6th)... I wasn't sure if it was wishful thinking or if it was actually going to happen. Then someone here posted that silhouette from Enterbay - so it has to be true.

Back