Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may only get this if it's in his leather jacket, hat, etc. His boxing look's been overdone and I think his street clothes speak more about the character.

Indeed it'd better be a clothed Rocky.
I didn't buy Rambo because I find it silly to paint thin detailed veins next to monstrous elbows, I don't wanna see ugly knees either.

+ in shorts I'd rather see Drago, he had a well sculpted body.

Indeed it'd better be a clothed Rocky.
I didn't buy Rambo because I find it silly to paint thin detailed veins next to monstrous elbows, I don't wanna see ugly knees either.

+ in shorts I'd rather see Drago, he had a well sculpted body.

Whaaaaat?:dunno

This would be the ideal Rocky III Rocky (assuming that's what they do start with)

Flag shorts
White Robe
Gloved and taped hands
Ring Magazine Championship belt
Two Headsculpts;
-Regular
-Battle Damaged

As long as they include the ring robe. That can be used to hide basically every ugly joint, even whilst hanging open and showing the torso.

As long as they include the ring robe. That can be used to hide basically every ugly joint, even whilst hanging open and showing the torso.

If they use the same technique as Rambo, then I don't think the joints will look bad at all. Very unoticeable.

I've decided. Enterbay is the NECA to Hot Toys' McFarlane. (Pre 2008)

All they do as mostly take HT's licenses, or take similar ones.

(HT gets Inglorious, EB gets Django- McFarlane has Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm Street- NECA gets Freddy Vs. Jason)

(HT gets Inglorious, EB gets Django- McFarlane has Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm Street- NECA gets Freddy Vs. Jason)

:exactly: Enterbay tries to out-do HT and vice versa.

I think a robe is a given. BUT i'd want to pose my Rocky without robe, in full boxing gear. If they do choose Rocky III I just hope they also do a casual Rocky from part I as well.

And competition is the most wonderful thing :wink1:

I agree with you too.

That and their QC is non-existent. :lol

I do love when one of their figures turns out problem-free, though.

But the joints on Rambo are very noticeable :monkey2

Not in my opinion. He such an impressive figure (size, sculpt, paint, accessories, etc.) that I can overlook the few joints he does have. Just curious, what would you prefer instead of joints?

Last edited:
I will take visable joints over rubber covered joints that may split and degrade with age any day of the week. Having seen Rambo 3 in hand i have to aggree with snoop101 its just so damn impressive you forget about the visable joints.

Joints on a figure is very unusual.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

He such an impressive figure (size, sculpt, paint, accessories, etc.) that I can overlook the few joints he does have

It's the opposite here, it's because the rest (head particularly) is so well detailed to the sub-milimeter, that I can't tolerate ugly doll joints.
The uncanny valley..

I think Enterbay had a good idea when they started making fixed-pose statues, I just never bought because I didn't like the poses they picked. The question is why SideShow is still painting resin statues that look so bad next to a HT/EB figure.

It's the opposite here, it's because the rest (head particularly) is so well detailed to the sub-milimeter, that I can't tolerate ugly doll joints.
The uncanny valley..

I think Enterbay had a good idea when they started making fixed-pose statues, I just never bought because I didn't like the poses they picked. The question is why SideShow is still painting resin statues that look so bad next to a HT/EB figure.

Dear god. :slap Where the hell do you people come from? If not joints, what would you prefer? EB is damned if they do and damned if they don't. No one is forcing you to buy these figures/statues, quit your b******g.

Indeed,hence my sarcastic post.

Seems to me that collectors have become more spoiled.Complaining about joints on a figure like people did in the EB Rambo thread is by far the most ridiculous ive ever witnessed on this board.I mean really?!Since when did Joints on a figure become a problem?

Back