Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed,hence my sarcastic post.

Seems to me that collectors have become more spoiled.Complaining about joints on a figure like people did in the EB Rambo thread is by far the most ridiculous ive ever witnessed on this board.I mean really?!Since when did Joints on a figure become a problem?

And I love how it's being seen more and more on these forums too.

Some of the more recent ones ive seen:

"joints no like, this child figure."
"enterbay no do good job."
"Baby doll rambo I not buy."

For real!? :gah:

Not spoiled. Stupid.

:lecture:exactly:

Im curious if this happens in the DC and Marvel sections too because Hawkeye and Hulk have all their upper body joints exposed.

Indeed,hence my sarcastic post.

Seems to me that collectors have become more spoiled.Complaining about joints on a figure like people did in the EB Rambo thread is by far the most ridiculous ive ever witnessed on this board.I mean really?!Since when did Joints on a figure become a problem?

Not spoiled. Stupid.

And I love how it's being seen more and more on these forums too.

Some of the more recent ones ive seen:

"joints no like, this child figure."
"enterbay no do good job."
"Baby doll rambo I not buy."

For real!? :gah:

:lecture:exactly:

:exactly: They need to collect statues!!! Joints are required to make a posable action figure/collectible. Rubber sucks. Let us see some ROCKY EB!!! :)

:hi5: 2 head :D sculpt will be nice clean and a battle damage :lecture lol

For sure!

If it is from III, these two headsculpts would be ideal.

091910rocky_fanart.png

rocky3_03.jpg

:hi5:

So will this be Rocky 3 be with just the stars & stripes, or the Black & Yellow attire, or both?

Both would be cool. But I have a feeling it will be the Flag shorts version, since that is the pic they showed. But as of right now, your guess is as good as mine. :lol

Back