Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're being film specific with those logos, and with Rambo 3 and T2 I'd think they are, it'll be Rocky 1.

For enterbay,that is alot of licenses to handle.According to CEO,they will make TDK and Joker first,then Rambo,i think we'll see Rocky in about 4-5 years.

That's exactly what I was thinking on Rocky lol 4 -5 years, how many times in the last three years have companies mentioned having plans to do Rocky, and they never follow throw with anything:thud:

Last edited:
I just hope this one will be the street version in black leather jacket with hat or/with grey sports suit.
Waiting for so long for the classic Rocky from fantastic sport-drama not from pop-corn-meatbag-boxing-movie.

Yes this is the ultimate Rocky figure that for some odd reason know one has made yet, I hope to god that know one does another Rocky III/IV flag trunks:slap How many of these have been made already? lets see some figs made from the first two Rocky films.

That's exactly what I was thinking on Rocky lol 4 -5 years, how many times in the last three years have companies mentioned having plans to do Rocky, and they never follow throw with anything:thud:

Previous instances were just comments, this is official, and if it's Rocky in his black street gear, it should be basic to make, T-800 came out pretty quick.

Previous instances were just comments, this is official, and if it's Rocky in his black street gear, it should be basic to make, T-800 came out pretty quick.

Hope you're right.

Enterbay usually gets around $225 for it's 1/6 figs. How much do you think a 1/4 scale Rocky going to cost?

Do you think will see this fig in 2012?

Yes I think we'll see it in 2012 and if it's a posable figure, the T-800 goes for $325-$400 depending where you buy, EB direct is cheapest but requires full payment at time of order. I hear the Bruce Lee statue was a little cheaper.

It's hard to say, EB hasn't said much about this line. So far we have Bruce Lee statue and T-800 figure so it seems like could go either way.

The poll doesn't matter. What matters is companies like Enterbay and NECA putting out Stallone product, hopefully getting HT to do the same.

Hopefully yes, I was just responding to the update comment in that there's nothing to update.

2012 is the 30th anniversary of First Blood and Expendables 2 comes out, I think it'll be a good year for Stallone fans.

I don't know if this was said already but i spoke to someone that deals with ENTERBAY and they told him that the upcoming Bruce Lee figure will be 1/4 scale and articulated as well as the Dark Knight series and Rambo.As for the Rocky figure it will be based on the first film but at the time they did not give him an answer to whether or not it will be made in 1/6 or 1/4 scale.I guess they made up their mind!Either way,if these figures come out at the same or if not better quality of the T-800 then these are going to be some INCREDIBLE LOOKING FIGURES!I can't wait!SORRY if i'm repeating old news!^_^

2012 is the 30th anniversary of First Blood and Expendables 2 comes out, I think it'll be a good year for Stallone fans.

We can hope,but i doubt we will see anything classic Sly in 2012 because we know HT will milk the heck out of the TDK and Avengers licenses so they will have a busy schedule.MAYBE we might see a Expendables 2 Sly,but that's it.

We can hope,but i doubt we will see anything classic Sly in 2012 because we know HT will milk the heck out of the TDK and Avengers licenses so they will have a busy schedule.MAYBE we might see a Expendables 2 Sly,but that's it.

I'm not talking only HT though, Hot Toys will be TDKR and Avengers happy yeah, so if we're lucky, Rambo, Sly and maybe a new Barney Ross, but I mean in general, I think between NECA, EB, Sideshow, HT and HCG, we'll see a nice offering of Sly stuff this year.

I'm not talking only HT though, Hot Toys will be TDKR and Avengers happy yeah, so if we're lucky, Rambo, Sly and maybe a new Barney Ross, but I mean in general, I think between NECA, EB, Sideshow, HT and HCG, we'll see a nice offering of Sly stuff this year.

Oh yeah true,im getting those Neca for sure,no worries about HCG because Edinho is a active sculptor over there.HT never respond to anything so we have no idea what their plans are,EB might take a while depending which license they want to do first but as of now,CEO Bill said TDK is coming in 2012 and Rambo will follow so no Rocky in 2012,no way EB will be able to do 3 1/4 figures in one year.YJ Park is doing all the sculpting and painting as far as i know right now plus he is in charge of the EB factory work so things are going slow.

Back