Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not it's my favorite "Rocky" look. Even moreso than him in boxing gear.

That or Rocky 2 with the tiger jacket would be sweet.

rocky_tiger_jacket.jpg

Yeah my Sly collections weak too. At one time (no lie) I had 10 HT's Rambos and every single "Rocky" HT's figure ever made. Now I only have Barney Ross and M65 Jacket Rambo left.

Yeah my Sly collections weak too. At one time (no lie) I had 10 HT's Rambos and every single "Rocky" HT's figure ever made. Now I only have Barney Ross and M65 Jacket Rambo left.

EB Rambo and Necas Rockys are my Stallone collection. But once I have this Rocky I won't need anything else, this is the figure I have been waiting for. My collecting days are coming to an end.

EB Rambo and Necas Rockys are my Stallone collection. But once I have this Rocky I won't need anything else, this is the figure I have been waiting for. My collecting days are coming to an end.

For me too. I'm gonna be selling a bunch of stuff over the course of the next 2-3 months. If EB continues to deliver BD T2 like figures then I only need one of each ;)

For me too. I'm gonna be selling a bunch of stuff over the course of the next 2-3 months. If EB continues to deliver BD T2 like figures then I only need one of each ;)

There will always be something better my friend. I always love what I buy (even if it does get "out-dated" in 3 months lol), So ive never sold off any of my collection.

There will always be something better my friend. I always love what I buy (even if it does get "out-dated" in 3 months lol), So ive never sold off any of my collection.

All true. The thing is, over time, when you receive the perfect figure (EB BD T2 for example) it's hard to keep adding to an already specific set of space to display them. I have no room. Well I do but my wife doesn't see it that way :lol

I will be selling almost all my Sideshow 1:1 and 1:4 stuff though. They REALLY need to step things up in the details and paint department.

All true. The thing is, over time, when you receive the perfect figure (EB BD T2 for example) it's hard to keep adding to an already specific set of space to display them. I have no room. Well I do but my wife doesn't see it that way :lol

I will be selling almost all my Sideshow 1:1 and 1:4 stuff though. They REALLY need to step things up in the details and paint department.

Be thankful there sucking cause it saves you money & space.:lol

All good points. I have to be very picky and choose wisely because of lack of space aswell. And theres not too much else I want, besides this.

And agreed on SS, Ive never been a fan of them, pretty sure they use the same factory as NECA.

Last edited:
All good points. I have to be very picky and choose wisely because of lack of space aswell. And theres not too much else I want, besides this.

And agreed on SS, Ive never been a fan of them, pretty sure they use the same factory as NECA.

Good man. It's hard to walk away from collecting and stay gone. I did it for 8 years and got back in the game, after seeing the HT MMS T2 on Amazon a couple of years ago. Sometimes it's nice to just take a break for awhile and comeback to it now & then. The prices and space will definitely drive a lot of people away, but when you love this hobby, just admire what you have and be bliss. Don't get caught up in the hype and just buy what you really love, which sounds like what you have done.:hi5:

Be thankful there sucking cause it saves you money & space.:lol

Indeed :lol Though I have the Legacy Hulk on order and that thing is effn HUGE! I'll be in the doghouse that day :lol

Sideshow is what brought me into figure collecting so it kinda sucks to see them lagging behind (well at least some of us do) Man, I remember those days like they were yesterday (2007 when I joined) I remember buying an exclusive Sideshow Jason IV figure brand new for $25 shipped :horror From this site too.

the M65 i really like that look the iconic drifter Rambo look. we need all of them up dated lol

I have the EB Rambo, HT Rambo M65 Jacket, & 2 Expendables Ross figures. Need a Rocky now. :wink1: I did make the Expendables team to go with Sly, so he isn't standing alone. :lol
i saw this shop displaying the whole Expendables team .:rotfl not bad. i,ll try take a pic next time :)

Good man. It's hard to walk away from collecting and stay gone. I did it for 8 years and got back in the game, after seeing the HT MMS T2 on Amazon a couple of years ago. Sometimes it's nice to just take a break for awhile and comeback to it now & then. The prices and space will definitely drive a lot of people away, but when you love this hobby, just admire what you have and be bliss. Don't get caught up in the hype and just buy what you really love, which sounds like what you have done.:hi5:

:hi5: Thanks man! Yep, I normally just collect from movies I truly love. But I think it is indeed about time for me to step away indefinitely. I'll still collect a few things here and there, but nothing nearly as big or as expensive as these types of figures. I've been waiting for a Rocky with this type of quality for what seems like forever, so I hope EB doesn't disappoint.

Indeed :lol Though I have the Legacy Hulk on order and that thing is effn HUGE! I'll be in the doghouse that day :lol

:lol :wink1: worth it though.

Sideshow is what brought me into figure collecting so it kinda sucks to see them lagging behind (well at least some of us do) Man, I remember those days like they were yesterday (2007 when I joined) I remember buying an exclusive Sideshow Jason IV figure brand new for $25 shipped :horror From this site too.

$25...... those days are long gone my friend. :rotfl

:hi5: Thanks man! Yep, I normally just collect from movies I truly love. But I think it is indeed about time for me to step away indefinitely. I'll still collect a few things here and there, but nothing nearly as big or as expensive as these types of figures. I've been waiting for a Rocky with this type of quality for what seems like forever, so I hope EB doesn't disappoint.

This Rocky will look fantastic and you can go out with a bang!!!:yess::fireworks I feel like it's the "End Of Days" for me as well, after I get a few more EB & HT Sly & Arnie figures. :wink1:

Back