Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 would make sense from an accessory stand point, they could do training, street and fighting gear all in 1.

I'm with you on this, know more Rocky III and Rocky IV flag trunks, its been done to death already, lets get figs from the iconic original and it's classic sequel.

Done to death by who? Hot Toys Rocky III and IV figures were average at best, and HCG's statues are straight up garbage. A Rocky III figure with the title belt would be much more visually interesting imo.

Done to death by who? Hot Toys Rocky III and IV figures were average at best, and HCG's statues are straight up garbage. A Rocky III figure with the title belt would be much more visually interesting imo.

:exactly::exactly::lecture:lecture

Don't get me wrong, I would love any new Rocky...But, I still don't own the ultimate Rocky3/4 American Trunks version. Once that has been done, variations may begin.

There's a chance they might do Rocky 3 or 4, depends on what's driving their choices.

With the sort of competitive relationship between Hot Toys and Enterbay, with Enterbay taking crown for best T-800 from T2, despite the difference in scale, could EB be trying to do the versions HT did that were seen as best at one time. HT T2 was beloved and beaten, might the choice of Rambo 3 out of all 4 films be because the Rambo 3 is regarded as HT's best Rambo figure, and then that would leave Rocky 3 or 4 as the only Rocky options from HT for EB to try and top.

I would like to see HT do Rocky Balboa (6) figure. Being older there is much more information (detail) on his face.

They essentially had it almos, you could use the Barney Ross body and the Barney head minus goatee is basically fight Rocky.

I'd love this to have nothing to do with boxing and be the 'street clothes' Rock with black hat, jacket and gloves.

I'd love this to have nothing to do with boxing and be the 'street clothes' Rock with black hat, jacket and gloves.

That would sort of defeat the purpose:lol If they included his street clothes with his boxing gear, then that would be a deal!

ha ha
I mean if it was an 'either/or' choice

Well in all fairness Rocky was a collector as much as he was a boxer in "Rocky" If EB gave us just one version and it was Sly in street clothes I wouldn't complain. They'd have given us a fair representation of "Rocky" Now if they were to do a fig from Rocky II then i'd want a BD Boxer version.

For no other reason then to hide the unsightly joints of of the 1/4 body, i too would prefer a street clothes or grey sweats release rather then the ring look.

Back