Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One man doing all the sculpting, wow, reminds me of the old HT days when it was basically Yulli doing it all. Sadly, the work put into the bodies even means more time taken by the sculptor.

How big are the NECA toys? I've seen a 12" T2 T800 at a local store. Will the Rocky based NECA figures be that big too?

One man doing all the sculpting, wow, reminds me of the old HT days when it was basically Yulli doing it all. Sadly, the work put into the bodies even means more time taken by the sculptor.

Yup,it's obvious why EB are slow with things,YJ Park is one of the best sculptors out there and should join HT.HT get things done and always have a ton of licenses to work on.

How big are the NECA toys? I've seen a 12" T2 T800 at a local store. Will the Rocky based NECA figures be that big too?

Normal action figures like 7-8"-ish.

Yup,it's obvious why EB are slow with things,YJ Park is one of the best sculptors out there and should join HT.HT get things done and always have a ton of licenses to work on.

Based on the EB T-800, I say he stays with EB, and EB just works towards getting to a point and level where they can bring more sculptors in and YJ becomes like the head/supervisor like Yulli is. Yulli still does work for HT but she also supervises the others and I think it's working out pretty well. EB needs to increase manpower.

Based on the EB T-800, I say he stays with EB, and EB just works towards getting to a point and level where they can bring more sculptors in and YJ becomes like the head/supervisor like Yulli is. Yulli still does work for HT but she also supervises the others and I think it's working out pretty well. EB needs to increase manpower.

They do,but that doesn't seem to happen,before YJ was hired they had Arnie Kim doing all their work,Arnie was still with EB when YJ was hired but not for long.
I heard they struggled with money earlier which is why they didn't have enough capacity or licenses,at least they have SOME good licenses now,now all they have to do is hire at least 1 or 2 more sculptors to get things moving.

One of my favorite scenes in Rocky is when he notices the screw-up with the colors on his trunks on the banner hanging in the Spectrum and takes it personally.

BB

I want this one..."YO BUTKUS"!!!!

rocky_balboa_leather_jacket.jpg

Sorry to bump this but I'm right behind at the moment in the collecting world, I've just been so busy & any spare time has been spent with my family & falling asleep on the couch, God i sound old but I've only just seen this list & WOW. I've been waiting for a Rocky & Robocop since I've been collecting :yess:

Hope they get round to a 1/4 TDK suit batman. I can picture how epic that will be in my head now. Plus it will cover both this and Rises.

I hope they make a Rocky Balboa from Rocky III, with the Championship Belt. Now that would be AWESOME!!!
10103959bsylvester-stallone-rocky-iii-posters.jpg

Has Enterbay said which Rocky film this figure will be from?

The logo on the promotion showed just ROCKY so you'd assume it might be the first movie. They have their 1/4 Rambo as RAMBO III, but yet their DARK KNIGHT's Batman sculpt is turning out to be original suit from BATMAN BEGINS. For the latter, I'm hoping they are doing the TDK suit also afterward too.

Back