Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

the worst enterbay's bruce lee ever.

oh dear..what should have been great,is ok at best.that screaming head on that neck is a no no.and the plants should be black with the ripped shirt(and black pumps not kung fu shoes).NO WHITE SASH.disappointing EB.happy 73rd birthday bruce.
MID DEC HK RELEASE.

Last edited:

Is this Scuderia ?

He seems to be very hit and miss with his Bruce's.
Seems to be a lot of the Black Label statue sculpt in here as well ?

Still the screaming sculpt will be a nice change for those - and you know there are a lot of you! :D - that have shelves and shelves of 1/6 Bruce all with that same 'calm sculpt' ...interspersed only by one or two smiling sculpts...

both sculpts need tweaking.but no chance of that.calm black label boss,and screaming kung fu man 2.will I get this,sub $200 maybe.
seems EB haven't put their all into this.

the screaming sculpt reminds me of an old garage kit from the early 90s.that wasn't great either.

don't really like both sculpts. can't they see there are something wrong with the sculpts?
I'll stick with 1/4 wotd bruce lee. the likeness on that one is superb IMO

I'm sorry both HS are a joke, only Master Kim can do Bruce Lee justice when it comes to likeness.

Is it just me? or do these 2 pictures look like the HS is photoshopped on to the body?

One looks way too small, the other one looks way to big.

Definetly dosen't look like its a "camera angle" or lens distortion issue.

Good thing I wasn't the only one.

Easily the worst of Enterbay's Bruce Lee releases. One would think that the likeness would be improving after all this time, but this is a huge leap backwards.

different pic,but I'm still seeing black label/wotd with it.

looks slightly better on that angle.
shame EB didn't stick with removable hair.i think with a wotd hairpiece this would make a better figure(better than the official 1/6)

Last edited:

I quite like the roar sculpt. Without it, this might have been a pass for me. I think the ripped shirt is pretty neat too.

dunno larry.somethings off with both sculpts.the ripped shirt is neat,but needs black pants not grey seems a bit rushed this figure.thing is do I get this or stick with my custom.need better pics I think..and a decent price.

Calm sculpt looks closer to Jackie Chan than Bruce Lee. Roaring sculpt is actually worse in likeness. I don't see any Bruce Lee personally.

Last edited:

it's the eyes and nose. :(

The roaring one is closer than the normal one. Photoshopped pictures probably don't do it enough justice...but it's still a pretty poor attempt.

I just gave Enterbay a call.

They said this is gonna be released in mid-January.

That probably confirms that most of the screaming sculpt pictures are photoshopped on as i suspected. Its not fully finished yet, so the paint might come out better. But as for the sculpt.. its done... i think this is what we are gonna get.

I'm getting it for sure. Worst Bruce Lee HS? i think that goes to the GOD BD headsculpt. This calm sculpt is better then the Black Label as well.. i might replace that HS with this one.

dunno larry.somethings off with both sculpts.the ripped shirt is neat,but needs black pants not grey seems a bit rushed this figure.thing is do I get this or stick with my custom.need better pics I think..and a decent price.
Maybe he wore different colour pants at different points in the movie? It kinda looks greyish in some pics.

The-Big-Boss-bruce-lee-27137079-1920-816.jpg

The-Big-Boss-bruce-lee-28071185-1280-720.jpg

not convinced..here's the box with bruce's cries lol...which sound very wotd.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=707509769261854&set=vb.100000085131298&type=2&theater
That's really gimmicky :lol
Calm sculpt looks closer to Jackie Chan that Bruce Lee. Roaring sculpt is actually worse in likeness. I don't see any Bruce Lee personally.
This pic sells the roar sculpt to me. Even though he kinda looks cross eyed :lol

1410879_10152003238237557_1710368598_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back