Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

1468753_10152003230267557_1500306225_n.jpg

1477477_10152003231607557_905112718_n.jpg

umm.....what??

1472051_10152003239042557_50101456_n.jpg

“Bruce Lee, The Big Boss” by ENTERBAY will surely bring you more of an intimate experience to this Chinese Hero. The set comes with 2 newly designed head sculpts of museum-like representation of Bruce Lee, hand painted individually with ‘multi-layer’ technique to sophistication. With our newly explored light-sensor speaker, once the box set is opened, you will be amazed to hear Bruce Lee’s iconic fighting roar, match perfectly with Bruce Lee’s figurine in the head sculpt that accurately resembles his roaring facial expression.

Damn I had such high hopes for this one... I can see a bit of likeness in the roaring sculpt but not the neutral one.

Hmm...Well I like the calm sculpt, but the shouting sculpt looks cartoonish. Body looks great apart from the inside elbows. Looks fine when the arms aren't outstretched though.

This is exactly the type of frame-specific pose that only a statue can pull off well. That head, on that angle, with that neck just doesn't look natural.

6a853733jw1eazin1zmtuj20qo0hr0wm.jpg

Not blown away....but will get it just for the screaming head & complete his movie series.

Last edited:

"With our newly explored light-sensor speaker, once the box set is opened, you will be amazed to hear Bruce Lee’s iconic fighting roar"

definitely buying it for this.

Honestly speaking, I'm probably gonna display it with the screaming sculpt. That body looks alright but the accessories are a bit thin.

Both sculpts don't look good in my opinion. Screaming head looks weird, same as the Scarface war version. Seems that the nose is a bit long. The calm head is fine but does not look like a young Bruce Lee.
The best Bruce Lee sculpt Enterbay has done so far is the GOD smile.

Last edited:

Enterbay should have focused more on this figure as Bruce Lee is what put them on the world map in the first place. I think they just spent too much time on their NBA figures. The screaming sculpt looks better but what's with the photoshop job in the promo pics?

This will complete my EB collection of Bruce Lee. They should have held on to Arnie Kim...

I will get this but the pics are really irking me...specially one of them the right hand looks sooo thin!! very odd proportions in some pics...

Enterbay should have focused more on this figure as Bruce Lee is what put them on the world map in the first place. I think they just spent too much time on their NBA figures. The screaming sculpt looks better but what's with the photoshop job in the promo pics?

This will complete my EB collection of Bruce Lee. They should have held on to Arnie Kim...

I'm pretty sure the NBA figures are raking in more money for them than their bruce lee figures ever did.

I will get this, hopefully the real deal does not disappoint.

I have a lot of disappointment from the first images!
I hope that you have used Photoshop in the images, because they are so in reality then Enterbay has failed big time! I think I do not spend the money for this doll, I hope that in future we will make a new Big Boss (now the companies we have used in version 2.0).:gah:

Back