Statue Infinity Studio: Bruce Lee Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6LSxpk8.jpg

l4Gd8cP.jpg

YDTHaMz.jpg

ceLG3kO.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!:thud::horror so lifelike,maybe a little issue with left eye(unless its the angle)but would love it........but its gonna be waaay out of my price range..possibly 2k+:monkey2

I was just thinking the same thing, but hopefully, they are able to improve this before they release this. Plus they need to add the scar under the right eye. Anyways, it looks really beautiful, but not sure if I would be able to afford it... Haha...

That?s really, really impressive. I don?t do busts or life-size so my wallet?s safe :lol ... what I would love is some company to step up and pour that kind of care into articulated sixth scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s really, really impressive. I don?t do busts or life-size so my wallet?s safe [emoji38] ... what I would love is some company to step up and pour that kind of care into articulated sixth scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't achieve that level of detail in 1/6 figures, just the hair follicles alone can't be made to 1/6 size. I think companies have achieved amazing detail in their 1/6 figures over the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You can't achieve that level of detail in 1/6 figures, just the hair follicles alone can't be made to 1/6 size. I think companies have achieved amazing detail in their 1/6 figures over the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Of course, I meant in a more general sense (actually not a fan of rooted hair in that scale). I think the most recent 1/6 Bruce was the Enterbay 75th. I own it and quite enjoy it, but given what companies have achieved recently (as you point out) I think a better sixth scale offering is certainly possible.

I think China x-h GOD statue is a much better 1/6 scale representation of Bruce than the 75th version, likeness wise there's no comparison, this bust is stunning, but so will the cost of it, way beyond me I'm so gutted as this was my no1 want.

I think China x-h GOD statue is a much better 1/6 scale representation of Bruce than the 75th version, likeness wise there's no comparison, this bust is stunning, but so will the cost of it, way beyond me I'm so gutted as this was my no1 want.

To each their own :duff -- I agree that the likeness is stronger but something about that piece doesn't do it for me. Could just be that I'm not a statue collector. The only renditions of Bruce I've owned are the DX04 and EB 75th, the latter of which I find to be a clear improvement over the former, and outside of that, I'm still waiting. May be waiting a loooooong time :lol ... but that's okay. Happy with what I've got.

it's stunning,my only nitpick is the hair,looks fine from the 3rd picture down,but not so in the top 2...looks thinner?and i still think the L eye is slightly off.

It is amazing or creepy, not sure yet!

Amazingly creepy or creepily amazing!?

Can't quite put my finger on it. I think the size + extremely lifelike production make what few flaws there are stand out way more than they would on a small 1/4 polystone head with sculpted hair.

This bust will be the last large thing I will collect. I want it! NOW!

/me Checks tiny wallet
Alright, next year is okay too

today the master would have been 80.happy birthday Bruce,your influence is still with us even after 47 years of your passing.

This one is way better than the Blitzway GOD.

Too bad the Blitzway full statue does not look like this bust..

Damn 4K for a Bust :0. But pretty damn nice

Back